General > Everything Else

Vader vs Batman

<< < (4/12) > >>

Eerongal:

--- Quote from: Recovering_Cynic on April 23, 2010, 03:00:34 PM ---I've been giving the fight some serious thought, and it occurred to me that after Vader and Batman duked it out, the Predator would show up minutes later and finish off the winner...

--- End quote ---

Oh snap, this duel just became a three-way brawl!

Shivertongue:
There is something I think you are all forgetting, and it's a key factor in any fight involving Batman.

Batman prepares for everything. He has kryptonite in case he ever has to kill a rampaging Superman. He has plans and contingency plans and back-up plans and back-up back-up plans for for every known superhuman on his own side on the CHANCE that they might go rogue. It's this attitude that's gotten him into trouble before, and it's that attitude that will defeat Vader.

Batman could sneak up on Vader even if he wasn't distracted, and this would be after long periods of observation and detective work to find out everything he can about the Sith Lord. Deducing weaknesses, observing how he trains and, if possible, how The Force works and can be countered. Everything would be prepared for, even if Vader knows he's there and has Stormtroopers scouring the Death Star to find him.

Batman will win. Why? Because he's Batman.

ErikHolmes:

--- Quote from: Recovering_Cynic on April 23, 2010, 03:00:34 PM ---I've been giving the fight some serious thought, and it occurred to me that after Vader and Batman duked it out, the Predator would show up minutes later and finish off the winner...

--- End quote ---

Batman's already beaten the Predator, there's at least 2 Batman vs. Predator comics out there. . .

Eerongal:

--- Quote from: ErikHolmes on April 23, 2010, 08:23:29 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Batman's already beaten the Predator, there's at least 2 Batman vs. Predator comics out there. . .

--- End quote ---

Holy cow, he's right. I was completely unaware of this specific cross over.

Recovering_Cynic:
Oh, I knew about the crossover, and then again, so do the predators.  That's why I think they'll vulture the winner :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version