Departments > Webcomics & Free Stuff

Blog Comments: Page 33

<< < (3/4) > >>

Gemm: Rock & Roll Star; Born to Rock:
blog == reviews; entirely. There will be other featuers besides news/reviews posted to the blog. So don't go panty-bunching when you see something that isn't exactly what you want to see.

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers:
no, gemm, this is a legal concern. Not all blogs == reviews. When a blog entry *is* a review, that's one thing. But that one wasn't. I have no problem with the blog entries not being reviews. I welcome it. I only have a problem with what sort of accountability we'll be held to by the copyright owner when we publish something that is distinctly *not* within our legal rights regarding their copyright. Please don't take this concern lightly.

Gemm: Rock & Roll Star; Born to Rock:
mmmm... this is such an agonizing process. Me learning html = bad posts. Certainly doesn't add up to me wanting to post too often since I'll probably get something wrong. I'm not bad-mouthing Sprig in any way. He's been a huge help to me with this stuff. Plus he seems to be rather patient with my bumbling.

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers:
ugh. So full of hate.

Incidentally, the picture was in a press release and is specifically intended for use like this. So it's cool.

Spriggan:
I'm too lazy to grab the link but ICv2 has the other cover for this comic and goes in depth on how the new costume pays homage to the orginal one.

As for me, I'm waiting for spiderman to start packing heat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version