Author Topic: STUDIOBLINKTWICE, new stuff (hopefully!) weekly!  (Read 24355 times)

Lorenzo

• Level 5
  • Fell Points: 0
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Re: STUDIOBLINKTWICE, new stuff (hopefully!) weekl
« Reply #75 on: August 16, 2006, 04:05:28 AM »
Hey folks! Well, today's a very exciting day, as we posted our 200th Deviation up on Deviant Art!! Most of you probably didn't know we had a DA account, and I muct admit, I'm not as active in DA as I am in the forums, but nonetheless, I post every few days, and real Blink experts will spot that in the archives is some stuff which doesn't even feature on StudioBlinkTwice.com!! So, enjoy this strange celebratory pic, and if you fancy seeing some rare stuff, head over to THE BLINK TWICE DEVIANT ART GALLERY every now and again! Cheers!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

• Level 5
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2006, 02:51:03 AM »
Oooh! The first sneak of an inked panel from Malcolm Magic issue 11! Holy rooftop chase sequences, Reggy!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

• Level 5
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 18, 2006, 03:35:07 AM »
Ah, Friday!! Well, it's reeeeal early here in England, and thunder and lightning are coming down outside, but here in the Blink offices I got my steaming cup of "Mister Chokkins' Ko-Ko" a couple of "Charlie-choc-sugar-coated-chok-drops" and a bar of..er..Chocolate, so I'm doing just fine! Here, for those MOON! fans out there (you are out there, aren't you?) is a  little meteor landing sketch I did on a train a while back...! More new images up in here before you know it!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

• Level 5
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 21, 2006, 03:45:13 AM »
Well, it's Monday! Ah! Time to see how our girl's doing in that storm in One Night in the City, methinks...

Lorenzo

• Level 5
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 22, 2006, 04:04:06 AM »
...and here's the pencils...!

Oh, and there's something fun coming up in the next day or so, kids!! Be sure to check back in!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

• Level 5
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 23, 2006, 03:37:21 AM »
Never let it be said that I don't try my best to keep this thread interesting! Following the cool feedback we got about that surfboard thing a while back, I'm gonna try to do show more of the "Away from the comic page" type things I get up to. Let's start with a T-Shirt! Every now and then I get frustrated by the lack of cool comic-art based T's and stuff out there in the shops, so I make a few of my own. Here's the design for one I did a few weeks back...

...and here it is on the T...and finally, (turn away those with weak dispositions!) here’s your ole' pal Lorenzo doing my best "Twelve Monkeys" demented face (or my "Normal" face, as "friends" would call it)...

Normal service will be resumed tomorrow!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

• Level 5
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 24, 2006, 05:49:07 AM »
Well, after all that silliness yesterday, let's get back to the comic art proper, huh? Here's another strange MOON! villain sketch...

Oooh! He's a weirdo!!

Lorenzo!

Skar

• Level 54
  • Fell Points: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 24, 2006, 12:13:45 PM »
Very cool art, as always.  What's this guy holding?  A mechancial bra?
"Skar is the kind of bird who, when you try to kill him with a stone, uses it, and the other bird, to take vengeance on you in a swirling melee of death."

-Fellfrosch

Shrain

• Level 34
  • Fell Points: 1
  • Gargoyles have all the fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 24, 2006, 12:37:26 PM »
hahahahaaaha. That's *exactly* what it looks like. Maybe this dude visited the Victoria's Secret on that there moon of his? heh
Lord Ruler and Lady Protractor were off on vacation, thus the angles running amok.
--Spriggan

"The movie of my life must be really low-budget."
--Harry Dresden in DEAD BEAT

Lorenzo

• Level 5
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 25, 2006, 03:40:43 AM »
Hey Skar! Thank you so much, buddy! A mechanical bra, huh? Hoho! Well, I was trying for a pair of goggles, but hell, why not? Hehe!

Hey Shrain! Ha! Ah, you must mean "Vimporia's Seekreet, home of bespoke under-crackers for the dicerning alien mastermind". Yeah, they've got a couple of stores in the seedier parts of MOON! I think! Hoho!

More from Malcolm 11 today, peoples! Here's the pencils stage of a shot of Tonka having a VERY bad day...!

Gravel, anyone?

More new stuff up in here before you knows it!!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

• Level 5
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 31, 2006, 03:22:44 AM »
Well, sorry for the lack of posts, folks, but I've been unable to fight my way to a working on line computer the past few days, hopefully all that is out the way though, so on with the posts!

Time for more MOON!...

Lorenzo

• Level 5
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 01, 2006, 03:42:01 AM »
More frantic Blink action today, folks! Here's Pygmy and Kweet diving for cover behind a grounded hush as bits of Tonka fly all over the place!

Yikes!

More soon, gang!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

• Level 5
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 04, 2006, 07:28:44 AM »
Happy Mondays, ma' friends!

Here's some scribbles of a cheeky chump on a Hondah-Hovva-Zump!

Man, I bet that thing isn't even TAXED. Hoho!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

• Level 5
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 06, 2006, 03:44:41 AM »
Well, the MOON! wheels roll on, and I've moved from the free-form style sketch work you've seen up until now to more focused designs aimed specifically at characters/environments/vehicles/machines & ships for season 1. Although it'll take a while for this to filter through to this thread, I thought I'd post up a little head-shot which should give you an idea of the style/finish of the new stuff. Can't tell you much about this fellah, as he's yet to be green lit by my bro as a character for the series, but I hope you enjoy checking this out anyways!

Oh, and this is the 99th separate image I've posted in this thread, so to celebrate number 100, I've got something RATHER special coming for you next! Boy, I ain't kidding!! Keep checking in guys!!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

• Level 5
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 11, 2006, 03:22:31 AM »
So, I return!! Well, you know what they say, folks, the best laid plans of mice and monkeys and all that, needless to say, this is my 100th images posting here in the ole' Blink thread (well, technically 100th and 101st), and as such, I had hoped to bring you guys something rather special to celebrate. Thus, I spent a few late nights putting together a cheeky little m-m-movie style imovie trailer for MOON! I had it all ready this weekend, but, frankly, I've not been satisfied with the quality of the web-hosting I had planned for the piece, so have had to put it's release on hold for now. Sorry! Rather than hold up this thread any longer, I figured you folks would rather I just got on with the daily postings, and I'll do my best to get this little gem up on line for you asap!

Here, then, (to prove that I DID do it!!!) is my planned link image, and a few screen grabs, hope you likey, and here's to the next 100!! Cheers!

Lorenzo!