Departments > Music

New CDs

<< < (2/5) > >>

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers:
I think he means for hot. I'm still voting Crow and lending Fell's opinion no credence, as he like Nicole Kidman.

I liked John Henry too, but it was a VERY different sound with much more pop sensibility than any previous work. Factory Showroom continued that trend. Mink Car moves back to their roots. So yeah, it sounds weaker because it's two guys seeing what sounds they can make instead of writing songs with 3 other guys in mind and just worry about performance.

Gemm: Rock & Roll Star; Born to Rock:
So I'm listening to John Linnell's "Utah," and boy is it a good one. It was good.

This is all due to a nice program they had created called the "TMBG Clock Radio." Its really cool, and really free. Just head over to www.theymightbegiants.com and download the clock. Get it.

Actually, the clock radio is at www.tmbg.com
I'll wait till I get my cable going on.

Gemm: Rock & Roll Star; Born to Rock:
OK SE. Who has an unrequited love for TMBG? Ya, so leave the bustnuting to me. Buster, running in on my turf will ya.

uh... you've seen them HOW many times?

You have how many of their CDs?

You have how many duplicate copies of the same recordings on CD?

Ok, now let's stop this "who's bigger stuff" alone, cuz I'll smack you down. TMBG has always been one of my "big 4" even when the rotation has changed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version