Author Topic: These Stupid Titles VIII  (Read 74742 times)

little wilson

• Level 29
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Hero of Ages: Preservation
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
Re: These Stupid Titles VIII
« Reply #75 on: December 21, 2008, 08:54:57 AM »
See, I thought I was going to be injured. Level 15 is a Healed Helpworker....So I just sort of assumed that Level 14 would be an Injured Helpworker....Who'd a thunk that a person would need 2 levels to heal from being mugged?....This further backs up the idea that Helpworkers are LAME.
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Hayley

• Level 6
  • Things are meant to be the way they're gonna be
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 21, 2008, 12:08:38 PM »
Raethe. Shush. Your singing/guitar playing etc is FINE -.-

And no.... no fleas here!
"The rats on the street
They dance around my feet
They seem to say" Hayley "It's up to yooooou!"

Duel! All the cool kids are doing it!

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 21, 2008, 06:53:37 PM »
So it looks like it has been an amusing couple of days.

To start, I have plenty of soldiers about who would be happy to build a stage for said performance. That is unless you really want to use a coffin. I mean it might be a good idea to have one around. Plus if anyone dies then we would just be giving our "Gaunt Mortician" something to do.

Second lets not forget that there is a "Sand Camel Dance" that will be taking place as well, and maybe our resident "Recovering Helpworker" would be willing to re-duel me as a part of the show. You know, add a little flare to the performance (seeing how silk over there is probably going to need that coffin).

Right now im going to have my soldiers begin clearing the snow out of the "forest" (ie: my drive way and walk way). Hopefully it wont take too long.
"No signs of anything that could cause even a slight case of death"

"He's a paraplegic whats he gonna do, bite us?"

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #78 on: December 22, 2008, 01:02:47 AM »
Snow....Snow is dumb. It keeps snowing here, but it's not packing snow. It's powder. You can't do anything with powder. I had a craving earlier in the week to build a snow fort, but the foot of snow on the ground was powder...Lame.

Are you sure you want a re-duel? I beat you before when I was a Mugged Helpworker. Think about what that'll be like with me recovering and all....Maybe you'll pull a Silk (ie, duck into a thrust....), and then THAT can be what my sig becomes. I'd like that. A lot....
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

hoid354

• Level 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 22, 2008, 03:13:36 AM »
hey, if you duel, you might need the coffin wilson... i hope the mugger didn't take your sword.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #80 on: December 22, 2008, 03:54:34 AM »
No. My sword is just fine. I left it at the camp. Plus Monsta and I already dueled...After I got mugged. And I beat him.....Hence why he'll lose again if we duel again, because I'm in an even better shape than our first duel....

Anyway we both got pretty wounded the first time. So this time, I'd get less wounded, and he'd get more wounded (and since it would be difficult to get MORE wounded than he already was and still stay alive, I'm betting he'll need the coffin....). Since our Coalition can't really be without our Famous Squad Leader, and I can't just deliberately lose, I'm afraid I'll have to decline on the re-dueling.... ;)

Necroben

• Level 14
  • What use the ability to read if one never uses it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 22, 2008, 04:02:20 AM »
It seems that as a mortician I've studied enough of the body that I know where the pointy end goes.   Now no one wants to duel me anymore.  :'(
I don't suffer from insanity...  I enjoy every minuet of it!

It's ok to be strange, as long as it's on paper. :)

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #82 on: December 22, 2008, 04:12:03 AM »
....That actually explains a lot. And I dueled you twice. And I lost bad enough the first time, but horrendously the second time....Therefore, I think I'm perfectly fine in my hesitancy to duel you. I'd rather not submit myself to that sort of mental torture anytime soon...

But eventually, Ben, I will challenge you. I will be a Doctor at Level 20. And then I will also have studied the body enough (and hopefully by that time I will have dueled enough that I understand the technique a bit more), and you will go down. :P

Necroben

• Level 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 22, 2008, 04:19:22 AM »
Ah, but I know that eventually that I will become a Vampire.  It will not be so easy to bring me down then.  Not with only a small piece of metal. ;)

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #84 on: December 22, 2008, 04:43:40 AM »
*shrugs*....So I'll wear garlic around my neck. That should help....And instead of a sword, I'll use a stake....and holy water.  ;)

hoid354

• Level 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 22, 2008, 04:46:03 AM »
Actually, it might be. If the peice of metal is a stake. And it goes through your heart.

Or your opponent could put garlic in your pie... i dont really want to see that duel. Of course, if you make a coffin now, it might be useful when you become a vampire... i hear they make good beds  ;D.

Necroben

• Level 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 22, 2008, 04:53:47 AM »
Ah, but has to be a wooden stake to be effective against a Vampire. ;)  But the pie would work. :o

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #87 on: December 22, 2008, 04:57:57 AM »
Heh. Hoid, you don't have to watch ink dry anymore....Now you run errands...for scribes. Do we have any scribes in the Coalition? Hmm....I don't think we do. At least not any titled scribes. I mean, we've got plenty of writers, but....no one titled as such. Sad that.

And Ben, I never said that the stake I would use would be metal. I can make it wooden....Wouldn't be too hard to accomplish.  :P

hoid354

• Level 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 22, 2008, 05:24:40 AM »
really? then i guess i'll have more time to do... i dont know, maybe i'll help build the coffin, if it isn't done yet. I might not be much help, ink drying doesnt build muscles.
Yeah, it seems like a lot of actual writers have TWG accounts... maybe they have a lot of time to waste.

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 22, 2008, 06:36:27 PM »
Oh wilson, ye of such confidence. I like the way you spun your response. I will give it to you that you defeated me. You won fairly in competition, but have you not the honor to allow me some semblance of my own honor? Could you not allow me the chance to display mine abilities in combat once more, if to only redeem myself in some small manner. I understand your not "scared" for your safety but mine. I'll tell you what. How about we put this duel on hold. You agree to wait until I have more experience in dueling and can therefore defend myself better. If you allow this then I will leave you alone about it. It would also give me a chance to complete my matrix.
"No signs of anything that could cause even a slight case of death"

"He's a paraplegic whats he gonna do, bite us?"