Departments > Music

Favorite Rock Album (Poll)

<< < (4/7) > >>

Comfortable Madness:
I think I'll have to choose other and go more modern. My all time favorite rock album would have to be Hybrid Theory by Linkin Park. Chester Benningtons vocals are ridiculous and DJ Han is brilliant.

dawncawley:
I agree with that statement, but I guess I have always put my "favorite" music in the older range. It is what I go back to time and time again, no matter what mood or state of mind I am in at the time. I seem to find the other stuff I listen to very mood driven. I don't think that qualifies it as a "favorite", although at times it is the music of choice. I guess that comes from having a fairly long time spanning love of music. :)

Loud_G:

--- Quote from: CthulhuClaus vs. KefkaKarenga on December 05, 2008, 05:53:51 AM ---The Wall vs. Dark side is always a huge debate. Personally I really can't choose one or the other to be better, but i do enjoy the Wall a tad bit more. Plus the movie is just insane.

Although syncing Dark Side to Wizard of Oz is a hoot.

--- End quote ---

This is so true.  Those two albums may just have to go down in history as tied for first :D

I also enjoyed the Floyd-Oz  sync...very amusing :D

mtlhddoc2:
I guess I am in the minority here: I simply cannot stand Pink Floyd or Led Zepplin

CthulhuKefka:

--- Quote from: mtlhddoc2 on December 05, 2008, 06:19:49 PM ---I guess I am in the minority here: I simply cannot stand Pink Floyd or Led Zepplin

--- End quote ---

:o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version