Author Topic: hey Gorgon  (Read 934 times)

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • Fell Points: 17
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
hey Gorgon
« on: July 01, 2004, 01:23:14 PM »
er... sorry. I erased your post on accident in the spider hunt. I saw three, clicked remove on the first one, and then they were all gone.

THis was the text:

Nemesis

"I don't know if that is a possibility.  I think the only way is to wound two to the point of immobility.  Little Ms. Smartass, do you think you and senior silent over there can take out two of them without attracting any more, or do I an Possetion over here have to do all the work?"

I would like to know if there is a specific range for my time paralysis move, 42, and if so, are the spiders in range?  Also, how long does my time control mover work, when does it wear off?

GorgonlaVacaTremendo

• Level 29
  • Fell Points: 1
  • If we can teach a monkey to use a Rubic's Cube...
    • View Profile
    • Kinase Moves the Audio
Re: hey Gorgon
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2004, 01:27:35 PM »
Yeah, I accidentaly hit the button three times before I posted it, and went to erase two.  I thought my browser was screwing up or something when my third one just disappeared... I'll repost that now.  Thanks for not letting me go crazy.... ;D
"Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other 'sins' are invented nonsense."
Robert Heinlein

"Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little."
Edmund Burke

www.kinasemovestheaudio.com for a good time!

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • Fell Points: 17
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
Re: hey Gorgon
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2004, 01:29:30 PM »
incidentally, since all the post recording happens on the server, if that info is sent, than the post is er.. posted. Even if it doesn't automatically show up on your screen. Refresh and scroll to the screen bottom rather than click the "Post" button a second time to see if your post showed up.