Author Topic: Augh! Farscape!  (Read 1099 times)

Entsuropi

• Level 60
  • Fell Points: 0
  • =^_^= Captain of the highschool Daydreaming team
    • View Profile
Augh! Farscape!
« on: January 11, 2004, 02:41:07 AM »
So i just did another all nighter while watching farscape. Watched like 10 episodes today. Damn, i love this show.

The second season was the weakest of the first three by far, although the FX and firefights in the shadow depository were nifty.
If you're ever in an argument and Entropy winds up looking staid and temperate in comparison, it might be time to cut your losses and start a new thread about something else :)

Fellfrosch

JP Dogberry

• Level 41
  • Fell Points: 9
  • Master of Newbie Slapdown!
    • View Profile
    • Effusive Ambivalence
Re: Augh! Farscape!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2004, 06:56:51 AM »
Great show.  I watched it when it started, thens topped for a while before coming back. So I don't have much of a clue what's going on, but I'm still enjoying it. Especially episodes with Chiana in them...
Go go super JP newbie slapdown force! - Entropy

Tage

• Level 29
  • Fell Points: 2
  • That thing exing the machina? That's Deus.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2004, 01:23:36 PM »
Farscape's third season is easily the most captivating, emotional rollercoaster-ride ever put into sci-fi television. Just thinking about it makes me wish I could watch it for the first time again.

The other seasons aren't bad, though. Second season might be the weakest, but personally I'd vote for fourth on that one.

If any of you Utahns ever want to try it, both 42 and I have a bunch of DVDs you could watch.
"The Maintenance Shed will sometimes spontaneously explode after being built."

Tekiel

• Level 11
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Justin Bailey
    • View Profile
    • Tek's site
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2004, 01:56:18 AM »
I watched most of the second season, then borrowed the first season from Ben while watching the fourth season every Friday night as it was coming out.  Afterwards, I finished the second season and eventually saw the third season.  All before the last episode of the fourth season came out.  :)

I'd have to say that I enjoyed the third season the most.  The characters were all set so we could get on to the cool plots, villians were introduced and dumped, and, of course, we got to watch John go absolutely insane (moreso than the first two seasons).
Ignorance is a common ailment.  In time, it goes away.  Unless it proves fatal.
"It is the writing of someone who assumes he has something to say." -Becca Manwaring