Author Topic: Pokemon  (Read 5624 times)

Archon

• Level 27
  • Fell Points: 2
  • Master of Newbie Smackdown
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2006, 08:45:11 PM »
Not appropriate. Will delete As soon as I figure out how to.

Look at me. Too good to use subjects in my sentences. Think I have mod powers. Think I have many powers I don't really have. Like Superman powers. Or super-grammar powers. Want to be super-tough so I can keep from crying when I get slapped down.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2006, 08:46:43 PM by Archon »
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. -Andre Gide
In the depth of winter, I finally discovered that within me there lay an invincible summer. -Albert Camus

Faster Master St. Pastor

• Level 20
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2006, 09:40:11 PM »
Not appropriate. Will delete As soon as I figure out how to.

Funny how you think you can do. Only work on own posts. Only mods kill other's. Who make you define 'appropriate'? Own opinion. Right to state. Get Picture?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2006, 02:04:40 AM by OneEyedGreenPerson »
"elantris or evisceration"-Entropy.

JP Dogberry

• Level 41
  • Fell Points: 9
  • Master of Newbie Slapdown!
    • View Profile
    • Effusive Ambivalence
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2006, 02:36:14 AM »
Yes, I like Pokemon. I think it is an interesting and rich world, if shallow and not entirely internally consistant. The show has interesting storylines and good art and can be enjoyable, while the games are excellent roleplayers, even if the formula is wearing thin.
Go go super JP newbie slapdown force! - Entropy

The Bot

• Level 6
  • I have a PhD in comedy, & a diploma in..in..Fiona?
    • View Profile
    • Fantastic Fantasy
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2006, 02:55:35 PM »
Pokemon not good.  Agree with others. Even if is brother. Zzzzzzzzz. I sleep.
Frankly, I'm shocked. But, even more frankly, I'm always shocked.

CHERUBOY7

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2006, 02:49:42 PM »
I'm glad someone likes the concept of Pokemon. It is a very good, if probably the best of all time, game.
But that's just my opinion.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 01:14:03 PM by CHERUBOY7 »

The Bot

• Level 6
    • View Profile
    • Fantastic Fantasy
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2006, 03:13:53 PM »
The spelling mistakes and missed-out words just mean he's digging himself deeper into the hole of shame.

And by hole of shame, I mean hole of shame and many insults.

Archon

• Level 27
  • Fell Points: 2
  • Master of Newbie Smackdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2006, 03:18:51 PM »
           Way to spell your own nickname wrong, dunce. E was telling everyone not to hold their breath about you ever getting mod powers. Mod powers allow you to do things like edit other people's posts. And by the way, nobody cares what you think. And they won't start to care until you prove that you are anything other than a whiny, immature, little kid. And you are off to an atrocious start. So far, you have attempted to insult me, Harbinger, OneEye, and e. Although Harbinger and OneEye haven't been around that long, they have still been around longer than you have, and they have certainly proved to be more valued members than you have. As for e, he is one of the co-founders of the site. He is the most consistent contributor to discussion on the site. And he is a mod. Not a good person to mess with if you want to stay. If you want to stay, straighten up, learn to pick your battles, read the FAQ, listen to the FAQ, and put some thought into your posts. You will find that people are much more friendly that way.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 03:19:15 PM by Archon »
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. -Andre Gide
In the depth of winter, I finally discovered that within me there lay an invincible summer. -Albert Camus

The Bot

• Level 6
    • View Profile
    • Fantastic Fantasy
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2006, 03:27:38 PM »
*Bot whistles and tells himself that the super-smackdown was inevitable

I'm just glad people can tell the difference between my brother and I.

JP Dogberry

• Level 41
    • View Profile
    • Effusive Ambivalence
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2006, 05:37:34 PM »
Scrolling text! Eyes burning!

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • Fell Points: 17
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2006, 09:25:52 AM »
Why do we even have support for that feature? It's like putting a <blink> tag out there and begging people to use it.

JP Dogberry

• Level 41
    • View Profile
    • Effusive Ambivalence
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2006, 01:47:52 AM »
Firefox does not support the blink tag.

This is a feature, not a bug.

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2006, 09:00:55 AM »
IE 6 only has it because MS likes to keep compatibility between browsers.

Though I may add custom blink tags to the new forum just for fun....*laughs evilly.
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

CHERUBOY7

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2006, 01:14:49 PM »
Can we get back to what the thread is actually about please?

CHERUBOY7

« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2006, 01:29:18 PM »
          Way to spell your own nickname wrong, dunce. E was telling everyone not to hold their breath about you ever getting mod powers. Mod powers allow you to do things like edit other people's posts. And by the way, nobody cares what you think. And they won't start to care until you prove that you are anything other than a whiny, immature, little kid. And you are off to an atrocious start. So far, you have attempted to insult me, Harbinger, OneEye, and e. Although Harbinger and OneEye haven't been around that long, they have still been around longer than you have, and they have certainly proved to be more valued members than you have. As for e, he is one of the co-founders of the site. He is the most consistent contributor to discussion on the site. And he is a mod. Not a good person to mess with if you want to stay. If you want to stay, straighten up, learn to pick your battles, read the FAQ, listen to the FAQ, and put some thought into your posts. You will find that people are much more friendly that way.

Sorry, I had no idea that e was a co-founder, and by the way, who are you calling a kid? I know I am one, but that doesn't make me, how do you put it? "A  whiny, immature, little kid." How cute.

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • Fell Points: 17
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2006, 02:51:11 PM »
Can we get back to what the thread is actually about please?

No. Especially not because of your next post, but no even if you hadn't.

Sorry, I had no idea that e was a co-founder, and by the way, who are you calling a kid? I know I am one, but that doesn't make me, how do you put it? "A  whiny, immature, little kid." How cute.

I have so many issues with this post.
a) why does it matter if I'm a "co-founder" or not? (I thought about denying this allegation, but if there are "co-founders" there are few who are more co-founder than I am). You still acted like a git to someone who was here before you and had more acceptance. Not the way to win friends and influence people, boy.
b) and no, beign a kid doesn't automatically make you whiny or immature, but wow, your post history sure does.