Departments > Webcomics & Free Stuff

Gamma Bros.

(1/2) > >>

Spriggan:
This is a break from a traditional format but I wanted to point out this game to everyone, Gamma Bros. is a great flash game (and there's a free downloadble version too) that's a crazy mix of Robotron, Galaga, and other shooter games.  Check it out then once you're done blasting away hop over to our forum and give us your stats.

Eh forgot how to shrink pictures.  Anyway this is one of the best flash games I've played in quite some time.  It's challenging but not overbearing, and it's got some unique elements to it like the tag team ships that you can switch out.

Skar:
Yeah, that's quite good.

Spriggan:
It gets crazy fun once you save up enough to get the 3rd weapon upgrade, I hate having to fight the first boss without the tri-laser.

Tink:
Okay, explain this to me. Before I reach the first boss, I only get the possibility of two upgrades, whether I have enough money or not (I'm pretty sure anyway). I saved all my coins and didn't buy anything and I only had the guy in the little plane fly by twice: once for a double laser and once for a triple laser. How did you get a third upgrade before the first boss?

Spriggan:
there isn't a third upgrade only the two, I misstyped.  Sorry.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version