Author Topic: Get a Clue Scooby-Doo  (Read 1151 times)

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
Get a Clue Scooby-Doo
« on: December 09, 2006, 05:33:50 PM »
So there's a new Scooby-doo cartoon on that's done more to hurt the series the Scrappy could ever do, it's quite annoying to watch.

First off they changed Shaggy's voice, no longer is it Casey Casem or even someone trying to talk like him, instead its the voice of Nigel Planter from Billy and Mandy and on top of that he doesn't even use Shaggy's lingo.

Next off Scooby is like a cyborg or something, must be related to Dino Mutt now, since he transforms when he eats scooby snacks into different things like robots, cars and other things.

It's not even a mystery show anymore, Shaggy's rich and some evil scientist is trying to steal all his money and stuff from what I can tell.

I'm surprised they changed the formula so much, the Scooby cartoon that ran until this one came out was a solid performer and the DTVs they released were top sellers in the kids movies so it's got to be more people trying to be different for the sake of being different and not caring about 40 years of a show's history.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2006, 05:38:55 PM by Spriggan »
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

dawncawley

• Level 11
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Get a Clue Scooby-Doo
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2006, 06:40:52 PM »
I whole heartedly agree with that assessment. I have two little kids so I see quite a bit of the Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, and of cours the Disney Channel, but this new Scooby is by far the most annoying thing, because my kids love Scooby and I have had to sit through an episode of that junk. They didn't even really like it, and my three year, three mind you, said "Mommy that isn't Scooby Doo." He is smart enough to know the difference at three, what were they expecting??