Author Topic: These Stupid Titles VIII  (Read 74873 times)

Frog

• Level 13
  • Fell Points: 0
  • "Have a popover, Froggie!"
    • View Profile
Re: These Stupid Titles VIII
« Reply #300 on: January 20, 2009, 08:04:26 AM »
Didn't you mean:
Wow, so not only is the absolver corrupt, but she plays devious mind tricks trying to discourage us from our theoretically fool proof plan of action to end her theoretical reign of terror. But we have no need to fear! Our theoretical army will triumph! Or at the very least, it will make a good salad after its been hacked into tiny pieces.  ;)

;D

Maybe yes to the first one, but not the second. Her reign of terror is very real and must be exposed at all cost! Who among you are vegetable enough to face certain dismemberment in such a worthy cause? And then be eaten with ranch dressing if you should fail?
I've already conquered the world. This is exactly the way I want it.

little wilson

• Level 29
  • Hero of Ages: Preservation
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #301 on: January 20, 2009, 08:10:25 AM »
Geez, biased against other dressings much? Does everything have to be ranch? I mean, what about Honey Mustard, or Blue Cheese, or 1000 Island, or all the other kinds that I can't remember the names of because I just don't really care and we don't stock them where I work (although I do know that there's a red one that starts with a "c"...I think. Maybe it's a "k"...Catana?....I can't remember...)

And my reign of terror is so NOT "very real." First of all, it's not even a "reign" because I have no real authority. Do you see a crown on my head? No. (And if your come-back is that you can't even see my head at all, I'll smack you....through the computer screen....Like you threatened to do to me a couple weeks ago. Yes, I DO remember that....).
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Hayley

• Level 6
  • Things are meant to be the way they're gonna be
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: January 20, 2009, 11:18:27 PM »
Honey mustard would go an awful lot better...
"The rats on the street
They dance around my feet
They seem to say" Hayley "It's up to yooooou!"

Duel! All the cool kids are doing it!

Shaggy

• Level 32
  • I advise you not to argue. We have chipmunks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: January 20, 2009, 11:32:45 PM »
Amaretto Bacon Dressing
Balsamic Fish Sauce Dressing
Balsamic Vinaigrette
Summer Balsamic Tomato Vegetable Salad
Balsamic Vinegar Recipes
Beer Dressing
Blueberry Mayonnaise
Blue Cheese Buttermilk Creamy Dressing
Caesar Salad Dressing (Lomonaco)
Caesar Salad Dressing
Champagne Vinaigrette
Chervil Dressing
Citrus-Balsamic Vinaigrette
Citrus Vinaigrette
Cranberry Balsamic Vinaigrette
Creamy Curried Dressing
Flaming Brandy Bacon Dressing
Gaucho Dip
Green Goddess Dressing
Ginger Dressing for Chicken
Green Garlic Vinaigrette
Herb Dressing
Hard-boiled Egg and Hot Pepper Vinegar Dressing
Herb & Spice Infused Oil
Honey-Lime Dressing
Honey Mustard Dressing
Lemon French Dressing
Lime Cilantro Vinaigrette
Mandarin Orange Vinaigrette
Maple Thyme Dressing
Mayonnaise Recipes
Mustard Poppyseed Dressing
Nasturtium Vinaigrette
Nutmeg Vinaigrette
Orange Dressing
Orange Soy Dressing
Orange Rosemary Vinaigrette
Orange Tarragon Mayonnaise
Papaya Seed Dressing
Pomegranate Port Vinaigrette
Raspberry Cream Fruit Salad Dressing or Dip
Raspberry-Maple Dressing
Raspberry Thyme Vinegar
Red Plum Vinaigrette
Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette
Reuben Loaf
Spicy Peanut Butter Dressing
Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette
Sweet and Sour Creamy Dressing
Tequila Tangerine Dressing
Tropical Mango Vinaigrette
Tuk Trey Salad Dressing
Watermelon Basil Vinaigrette
Yogurt Dressing
Yogurt Tarragon Salad Dressing

http://homecooking.about.com/library/archive/blsaladdressing.htm
The Shag Dog Has Spoken

SniperCatBeliever

Bringer of Flames, Leader of Destruction, Head Chipmunk.

High Chipolata of C.F.N (Chipmunks For Nuts)

"You sound like a commercial."

{Pie-Lover Poster Boy}

OOP Member.

Hayley

• Level 6
  • Things are meant to be the way they're gonna be
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: January 20, 2009, 11:51:19 PM »
Alright, alright :P
"The rats on the street
They dance around my feet
They seem to say" Hayley "It's up to yooooou!"

Duel! All the cool kids are doing it!

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #305 on: January 20, 2009, 11:53:13 PM »
Wow. That's a lot of dressings. Apparently Shaggy is on my side now, because it seems like he's trying to scare off the veggies by showing them all the ways that they can taste better....and by tasting better, that makes it all the more likely they'll be eaten, mutation or not.....Thanks, Shaggy. It's nice to know someone's on the side of the uncorrupted Absolver. ;D
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Necroben

• Level 14
  • What use the ability to read if one never uses it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: January 21, 2009, 01:08:16 AM »
If we're not carefull, we'll have to fight to eat our vegtables.  Instead of fighting to not eat them. ;)
I don't suffer from insanity...  I enjoy every minuet of it!

It's ok to be strange, as long as it's on paper. :)

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: January 21, 2009, 03:37:36 AM »
Shaggy I have to say that your researching skills are improving. Although you seem to have over looked my favorite dressing. GREEK.

Not only that but I don't think I've seen Andrew The Great post in like two months.

Also how do I miss all this termoil. A couple of weeks of not posting too much and I miss all the fun. That's just not cool at all. Vegetable wars and possibly corrupt Absolvers. What is a mercenary to do??? Or better yet who has more money? I also think I caught word of some theoretical army. Does this mean that the coalition is no more. Because that would be tragic. But would however be a lucrative opportunity for me. ;D
"No signs of anything that could cause even a slight case of death"

"He's a paraplegic whats he gonna do, bite us?"

Frog

• Level 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: January 21, 2009, 04:07:22 AM »
What blasphemy is this? Of course it has to be ranch! Anything else would insult the memory of any poor theoretical veggie soldier that is ambushed by pruning shears while in pursuit of its noble mission to expose the corruptness of all corrupt Absolvers. It's the only kind of dressing I eat anyway. And even then it has to be real ranch, none of that low fat weird tasting stuff.

And I don't have to see a crown to know that you are the corrupter behind the throne. It is always the so called pious religious types. Didn't you see Disney's Three Musketeers? And that's just one of the many movie references I can think of and if you see it on TV it must be real.  Which is why our camera wielding veggies will be so effective in proving your guilt.  ;)

But there is no need for the average citizen to fear our theoretical army(Or graverobbers or mercenaries or whatever else). They will be made with only one purpose, to expose corruptness in all forms. Except for the gardeners because having a corrupt gardener is just too much fun.

That's the theory anyway, they could end up with fangs and breath fire, but that is just a risk we will have to take.

And Wilson, hitting people through computer monitors is my exclusive super power. You'll just have to get your own. :P
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 04:10:20 AM by Frog »

Shaggy

• Level 32
  • I advise you not to argue. We have chipmunks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: January 21, 2009, 04:10:21 AM »
No prob, Little Wil.

Ahhh!!! I did forget GREEK!!!!! Well, don't blame me. I just copied and pasted.  :P ;D 8)

One guy with a tommy could take all the veggies in the world…ranch dressing or no.  :P

I personally think it has to be caesar.

Hey Wil–can vegetables be absolved?? I mean, what would they need absolution for? Causing indigestion? Food-poisoning??
The Shag Dog Has Spoken

SniperCatBeliever

Bringer of Flames, Leader of Destruction, Head Chipmunk.

High Chipolata of C.F.N (Chipmunks For Nuts)

"You sound like a commercial."

{Pie-Lover Poster Boy}

OOP Member.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #310 on: January 21, 2009, 04:23:08 AM »
I believe that the theoretical army in question is a vegetable army, so I'm pretty sure the Coalition still exists. Plus, we CAN'T do away with the Coalition. Chaos the Tyrant is still out there. We must defeat the Lord Ruler.

And I'm pretty sure that I'm the one with the most money. I mean, Frog is a Master Gardener, and that career choice doesn't exactly rack in the dough, if you know what I mean....And Ben is a Graverobber.....if he's really sunk so low that he has to rob graves of all things, that really doesn't bode well for his financial situation....or his mental faculties. Me though? I'm an Absolver. And I'm sorry, but Absolution isn't free.

.....And for the recent posts that were posted as I was typing this. Frog, are you saying that you're planning on eating the army that you're going to create? I mean, if Ranch is the only dressing good enough for the veggies, and it's also conveniently the only dressing you eat, that stinks to me of cannibalism....or at least it would be if you were a Veggie yourself. But you're a Gardener, and a corrupt one at that (by your own admission....haha), and that's bad enough.

And no, I haven't watched Disney's Three Musketeers. In fact, it's been a while since I've seen ANY Three Musketeers movie.... And not all pious religious types are corrupt. I mean, look at Friar Tuck. He was just fine. Good friend of Robin Hood, who I just happen to love.....We don't have to get in to that though....

Greek wasn't the only dressing missed. Italian isn't on there either....but I don't really care. I don't like dressings. I don't like salad. I won't be eating the veggies. Even if they're theoretically supposed to be exposing my non-existent corruptness. Not only will they not succeed in this endeavor, but I'm also the one person who they can trust to not eat them should they fail....

Frog

• Level 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: January 21, 2009, 04:35:51 AM »
I didn't say I was corrupt. Just that corrupt gardeners were fun to have. If anyone admitted to corruptness, it was you when you gave us a detailed explanation of your means of manipulating people while attempting to manipulate me.
And why would you have any money at all? No one actually absolved to you as far as I can tell, so if you did have money, it would be further proof of your corruptness, where as I seem to have lots of people willing to eat my veggies, mutants or no. And it is not cannibalism for gardeners to eat veggies. It's just one of those circle of live things.  Veggies are made to be eaten and that is how they feel the most fulfilled. Only second to exposing corrupt absolvers, which they won't even have to do if I just let you keep talking long enough. After all, teaming up with an inmate, plotting against your ruling lord AND having a robber as a role model just doesn't look good. ;)

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #312 on: January 21, 2009, 04:47:03 AM »
Robin Hood hardly counts as a "robber." I mean, can you really call someone a robber when they're robbing someone who's robbing others? And he was giving the money he robbed from the corrupt individual to the good people he associated with who were being lorded over by a tyrant.

And really, the Sheriff of Nottingham is better that the Lord Ruler. Doesn't matter if he's the ruler or not. He's a tyrant. If that means I'm like Kelsier, then that's just what it means.....Although, I would prefer not to go the way he went, if you know what I mean....I think I'd rather go the way of, say, Vin? Maybe Sazed. Sazed works too...

And I didn't say I was teaming up with Shaggy. I was merely saying that it seemed like he was siding with me. So an inmate teamed up with me, not the other way around. And yes, they are different.

The fulfilling role of veggies really doesn't sound all that fulfilling. I mean, ultimately, that fulfillment leads to their death. Obviously, Darwin's theory doesn't apply to theoretically mutated veggies. Sad that. I'd like to see a Veggie-style Survival of the Fittest. It could be interesting....

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: January 21, 2009, 04:55:41 AM »
Well Wilson I would go deeming myself as the richest among us. I mean I am a famous mercenary. Me being famous kinda leans to me being good at what I do. And that kinda leads to me having money seeing how people have to pay me to do things. I think the whole mutated vegetable thing is getting a little out of hand. Now are they being made so that people can eat them? Is that their purpose or is it so they can root out evil?? I mean as a mercenary I have done some things in the past that could be seen as evil. Cold blooded murder isn't wrong as long as your being paid right?? Anywho, what I was trying to say is that maybe you should pick a less vulnerable plant to animate. Like a tree or maybe a patch of thorns. I don't know your the gardener.
"No signs of anything that could cause even a slight case of death"

"He's a paraplegic whats he gonna do, bite us?"

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #314 on: January 21, 2009, 04:59:46 AM »
I don't think the theoretical veggie army would be able to distinguish between the general evillness of the world and the minorly depraved aspects of a mercenary. Therefore, maybe you should side with me too. To protect ourselves as misunderstood individuals and all....

And then we would be the richest of them all. I think we'd be a good team. Don't you?