General > Rants and Stuff

The state of the Future

(1/5) > >>

Entsuropi:
2005 - TWG starts making readers pay
2007 - Subliminal messages inserted into the TWG banner
2008 - Fellfrosch issues ultimatum to RPG.net: "Stop reviewing... or else"
2009 - Mr Pleasington starts underground rebellion against the corporate excess of TWG. EUOL becomes chief non-participant of the rebellion.
2010 - Battle of the polls leaves dozens of readers dead
2011 - Slant assassinated by rebel spy
2012 - Mr Pleasington captured by a assault team led by Tage. Is sentenced to death for his crimes against time wasting.
2012 - Mr Pleasington rescued by a walking carpet and EUOL's jedi mind powers.
2013 - It becomes illegal for US citizens to not partipate in TWG polls.
2014 - Fellfrosch assassinated and suceeded by House of Mustard. HoM steps up the war, appointing Entropy head of the Weapons of Mass Timewasting Development section.
2015 - Spriggan taints EUOL, turning him to the dark side.
2016 - EUOL becomes resident non-participant at TWG.
2017 - Isimir launches daring surprise attack, seizing the top banner and converting it into the rebel flagship.
2018 - top banner destroyed by Spriggans Flash code assault team. HoM declares him a hero of Time Wasters Everywhere.

;D
Anyone else want to finish the timeline?

Tage:
Ha, I have to admit, this really made me laugh. I think you're a loon, but you're a funny one.

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers:
2019: SaintEhlers starts a new religion, forcing ElJeffe and Entropy to join "on pain of stoning"
2020: "Religious Wars" start between SaintEhlers and HoM over whether a religion is truly a waste of time even if the object of worship is wasting time.

Fellfrosch:
2021: Time stops and the universe explodes, because if HoM ever approves of anything Spriggan says or does that's probably what will happen.

House of Mustard:
I think it would have all ended back in 2014 when I take over.  I never post anything and the site dwindles away into dusty oblivion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version