General > Suggestions Box

Figurehead

(1/3) > >>

Entsuropi:
You know what we need? A figurehead. We need someone to serve as a distant point of reverence and whose name we can use as a curse.

Now, while Fellfrosch might seem to fit, he is too proactive. Figureheads should not be hands on. I have two suggestions.

a) Queen Elizabeth the 2nd. Not only is she distant, but she has lots of practice at the whole figure head thing. And she will never visit the forum, which ensures that she remains distant.

b) Dawn (El Presidentes wife). While she is not distant, at least not to the Utah chaps, we could ask fellfrosch to beg for her to intervene whenever there is a narky dispute regarding a decision. This is good. And she has never been on the forum for as long as i have been here (a frightningly long time now i think).

What say you?

Spriggan:
Back in highschool we cursed the name of a friend, Jerry.  Mainly because he was fun to makefun of.

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers:
I think our figurehead should be George W. Bush. He also has experience not doing anything but being nominally in charge

Tage:
Actually, I nominate Audrey, Fell's kid. She's almost two, and can say "Ben is silly," which still amuses me to no end. I'm sure we can find some way for her to deliberate disputes.

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers:
We could stick possible answers in a jar and have her draw them out.

Note: this also works for Jerry, Elizabeth II, and maybe even W.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version