Games > Video Games

Online Consoles

<< < (2/2)

Prometheus:
I know most of us have a hard time trying to envision Final Fantasy as a MMORPG, with watered down plots if any due to the new format, but has anyone heard whether it's at least a quality MMORPG? If it's just another DAoC or Everquest rehash I'll be mightily disappointed in Square. They're better than that.

Of course, a person can't play too many MMORPG's anyway, and until I hear of something else that's pretty awesome, World of Warcraft is topping my list on those charts. Whenever it comes out.

Spriggan:
I haven't seen the PC version yet but I'll say this so far it is the Best looking MMORPG I've everseen.  The graphics are realy good. http://www.playonline.com/ff11/about/screen-shots/ the very last one at the bottem of the list is a battle with a shadow dragon and it looks realy cool.

The combat is just like other Final Fantsy's, not sure about quests and other stuff.  But it's pure fantasy and no Sci-fi elements.

Dang I should have never priced out SONY's online price.  With FFXI probaly only being $10 a month I'll probaly get it.  Fell what's the chances of you getting me a press account? ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version