Local Authors > Writing Group

Black Bull, chapter 1

(1/2) > >>

stacer:
I don't have time to list my questions right now, as I'm off to a meeting here at work, but I wanted to start the thread in case anyone might want to post comments on the chapter I sent out for this week--especially if you're not going to make it tonight. Which, by the way, is 9 eastern 7 mountain, right?

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers:
yes, that is the time.

Mistress of Darkness:
Well, first, I didn't have the trouble with the names that everyone else did. It seemed natural to me.

And I'm interested and want to read more. I hope there is more soon.

Did you have any specific questions?

stacer:
I would if it weren't midnight. My brain shut off about 6pm today.

I did wonder about the relationship with the mom and son--is it realistic, etc.

I also wondered if there was enough built up before the transformation at the end. General consensus last week was that I should show the father and son interacting before blowing everything up.

Also, and this is something I forgot to ask last week, how about the action at the end of the chapter--does it flow well? Descriptions of location and movement especially.

And just overall, any big flaws or little ones?

Also, can anyone tell me how to access logs for AIM or if it's even possible? I can't remember a few things people told me, as it's been too long and I didn't write them down. I did get the big things, but I want to be sure I wasn't missing anything.

JP Dogberry:
Don't know about AIM (I use trillian) but if it isn't logged I saved a log of it, which ic an send your way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version