Author Topic: or why SE and EUOL need to write more webcomic  (Read 4614 times)

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
or why SE and EUOL need to write more webcomic
« on: February 23, 2004, 12:13:40 AM »
hehe full tital wouldn't fit up there, anyway Damonk from Comixpedia mentioned us in an articel as a place to find reviews.

In the webcomic world, most of the entertainment product is free; subscription syndicates aside, reading a new webcomic usually only costs you time. Of course, in this modern day society, where time is more valuable than money, this means that the stakes are just as high, if not higher. It makes sense, then, that even a free resource such as an online comic should find itself under the magnifying glass of Reviewers, too. Since people can't afford to wade through thousands of comics' archives to find what they may like, they turn to those who DO devote the time for them, and ask for advice. Thus we flock to sites like Sequential Tart, The Time-Wasters Guide, Korsil, and our own Comixpedia, to check out what these published people have to say about potential entertainment sources for us.

Bold type added by me

as you can see we're mentioned with a few others includeing Sequential Tart wich is a very popular comic site, and Comixpedia wich is a good read if you're intrested in the webcomic industry, never heard of Korsil though.

Full article can be found here:
http://www.comixpedia.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1358&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • Fell Points: 17
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
Re: or why SE and EUOL need to write more webcomic
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2004, 07:19:32 AM »
ok, well, let's hop to it.