(1/4) > >>

Squallor:
http://www.tor.com/stories/2011/08/the-alloy-of-law-chapter-five

Sir_Read-a-Lot:
Oh, just publish the book already!   ;D

Chapter was amazing, as always.

Tortellini:
Great stuff!

It's interesting - Peter said that they can't really end the previews before chapter 6. So there is one more chapter coming. This would already have been a great cliff-hanger right there, if you ask me. Apparently, the next chapter is going to blow our minds  ;D

Peter Ahlstrom:
Ending the previews on such a huge cliffhanger would just be cruel.

Cheese Ninja:

--- Quote from: Peter Ahlstrom on August 11, 2011, 05:18:16 PM ---Ending the previews on such a huge cliffhanger would just be cruel.

--- End quote ---
I'm not sure how to take this comment, do editors delight in tormenting the readers as much as authors?  Is it going to end on an even bigger cliffhanger?

I'm really interested to see how Wax and Wayne are going to fight together, since Wax can't shoot out of the speedbubble, is he just going to line up some shots, shoot when Wayne drops it, then they both dash and he sets up another bubble and they repeat the process?  If that's the case it doesn't really seem like Wayne would get much of a chance to use his dueling canes, so I'm guessing there's a bit more to their attack pattern.  Plus, I don't know if Wax has enough bullets for that.

I thought both Marasi and Steris could be kidnapping targets, glad I got that one right.  I wouldn't mind too much if Marasi gets kidnapped, but I hope Steris doesn't.  We've got a bit of an introduction to the kind of character Marasi is, but only hints of Steris's attitudes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version