Author Topic: Anti-Bush rant  (Read 7290 times)

GorgonlaVacaTremendo

• Level 29
  • Fell Points: 1
  • If we can teach a monkey to use a Rubic's Cube...
    • View Profile
    • Kinase Moves the Audio
Anti-Bush rant
« on: January 29, 2004, 09:31:49 PM »
http://www.Bushin30seconds.org
     A) You must check out the above website.  Period.
     B) If you enjoy my "rant" please E-mail me at... [email protected]  Also E-mail me if you don't enjoy it.  I have no qualms towards this, or any other act of indisgretion (other than virusing, if you do you will pay.  Put "Bush Rant" as your subject so I do not delete your E-Mail.  Enjoy.

I hate Bush.  Neigh, I, personally, despise Bush Jr.  The world hates Bush.  There is no reason to like Bush.  Seriously.  Think about it.  What could make you like Bush?  Everyone HATES Bush for many a reason, being ranged from his " Leave no billionaire behind" type attitude to his war in Iraq, especially to the fact that he took the largest surplus in american history and made it the largest deficit in american history.  He has achieved nothing positive for the common american in his presidency.  He has a disgraceful attitude towards AMerica and the american way of life.  Nothing is safe, not your money, not your morals, not you allies in the United Nations.  Not even your civil liberties given to us by our forefathers!  When will america had better learn fast, Bush needs to go.

What do I despise most about Bush?  I have no hate which is greater than another.  His disregard for my family, my community and my country is disgraceful and offensive.  He cares so little he took more vacations than any other president in american history.  He cares so little about the common man he is not only willing to pass an act that takes away our liberties, rights such as trial, knowlage of your prosecution, and legal defense, but he has the audacity to name it the patriot act.  The men and women who fight for this country, fought for this country and founded this country, the true patriots of our heritage, the soldiers who gave their lives for service to save future generations, do not deserve to be disparaged by having a law named after them that takes away everything they fought for.

Bush can't even make up his mind about his own actions.  He pulled money from his own educational program to pay for the war in Iraq in addition to other things that much of this glorious nation dislikes.  He is pulling money out of children's pockets to pay for his deficit and to help the billionaires along.  Now, don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the rich.  Good for them, they got up in this dog-eat-dog world, overcame the social darwinism and got their money.  But if you have enough money to last your lifetime and the lives of your children's children, you don't need to scam Children out of their future money.  In addition, if you are a president for billionaires, don't pull the future hard-earned paychecks out of the defenseless.  Just because we can't vote does not mean we can be pushed over.  The country knows of your mental corruption Bush, and the little people are who matter here.  

I need to go do homework...I will add on to my lecture by the second of feburary this glorious election year for anyone who is interested.  

TO COME
Weapons of mass destruction my butt
UN and our two remaining friends
Unkept Promises
and more...
Gorgon the Wonder Cow
« Last Edit: January 29, 2004, 10:07:19 PM by GorgontheWonderCow »
"Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other 'sins' are invented nonsense."
Robert Heinlein

"Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little."
Edmund Burke

www.kinasemovestheaudio.com for a good time!

Mr_Pleasington

• Level 35
  • Fell Points: 2
  • The only prescription, baby!
    • View Profile
    • Endless Hordes Wiki
Re: Anti-Bush rant
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2004, 02:02:38 AM »
I'm neutral on Bush.  I think he's doing adequate.

That said, he's certainly better than any of the Democratic candidates.   Way, way better.

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • Fell Points: 17
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2004, 07:54:38 AM »
I still haven't decided he's better.

I too, hate Bush.

However, I didn't like this rant. Possibly because that's all it was,... ranting. It seemed more hate mail than it was reasoned rejection.

Entsuropi

• Level 60
  • Fell Points: 0
  • =^_^= Captain of the highschool Daydreaming team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2004, 08:05:50 AM »
If you're ever in an argument and Entropy winds up looking staid and temperate in comparison, it might be time to cut your losses and start a new thread about something else :)

Fellfrosch

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2004, 08:19:30 AM »
Eh I've seen this rant on other sites, not sure if it's word for word the same, but it's basicaly the same with the e-mail address and link to that same site.  I'm pretty sure this is just a post for someone to get trafic to thier site, and we'll never see the poster again.

here's something I dont realy understand, which is why do people loath Bush so much?  I mean I didn't care for Clinton and Gore but I don't hate them.  I can understand why someone whould hate his policies, but you listen to some many people and it seams like Bush is the spawn of Satin with no possible redeaming values at all.  The only thing I can understand is that, love them or hate them, he takes strong stances on positions and isn't like Clinton who would change his stance when ever the polls showed it wasn't that popular.  I don't think the war is the casue of most of it since people hated Bush as much 2 years ago as they do now.

Its not going to kill me if Bush dosen't win a second election nor is am I going to scream with jeubilation if he does.  I like some things he does (like the war on terror, and pissing off the Europeans which is allwayse a plus) and others not as much.  As for the democrats, I like Joe Leiberman (except for his views on censorship) and Kerry.  I should like Clark since he's a republican, but he's a fraud just like Dean.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2004, 08:20:12 AM by Spriggan »
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Entsuropi

• Level 60
  • =^_^= Captain of the highschool Daydreaming team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2004, 08:25:11 AM »
One thing i have noticed is that people online seem to think that if you mention you agree with bush that means you are automatically open for attack. It's strange, like anyone who likes his policies should be violently suppressed.
If you're ever in an argument and Entropy winds up looking staid and temperate in comparison, it might be time to cut your losses and start a new thread about something else :)

Fellfrosch

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2004, 08:28:27 AM »
ya and these are the same people that scream for free speach on the net, equality and tollerence for all ideas, as long as you agree with them that is.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2004, 08:30:41 AM by Spriggan »
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Gemm: Rock & Roll Star; Born to Rock

• Level 57
  • I Am Your Worst Nightmare's Dream
    • View Profile
    • Perfect
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2004, 08:56:15 AM »
Bush is pretty cool. I think he's doing good. I don't think he should serve a second term though.
“NOTHING IS TRUE. EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED.”
                William S. Burroughs

“Who needs girls when you’ve got comics?”
                Grant Morrison’s Flex Mentallo

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2004, 09:29:31 AM »
I'll just clarify (or, as my catchphrase says, "Just to be clear") when I say "I hate Bush" I mean "I hate what he's doing in office. I don't know him personally. For all I know, he could be great for a game of Risk or soemthing. Heck, it'd probably be fun to play Warhammer with him because he'd spend the whole time looking for that one all powerful miniature you've got hidden and have other people making all his moves.

Just like when I say I hate N*Suck. Sure, I loathe their taste in music if they really like the stuff they sing (which is even somthing I don't know), but really all I hate is the stuff they sing. I don't know any of them personally. If I had a chance to get super rich off singing something, even if I didn't like it, I'd probably do it. I've already admitted to myself that I'd whore myself out to write Star Wars novels if the compensation were sufficient. The exception is Lars Ulrich. Him, I hate personally. Which is weird because I like Metallica.

Anyway, "hate Bush" in the reasonable person's usage, means "hate his presidency." Not him personally.

fuzzyoctopus

• Level 57
  • fearsome and furry
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2004, 11:15:16 AM »
I'm with you on that, Eric.

I'm personally hoping Kerry continues to do well in the primaries.
"Hr hr! dwn wth vwls!" - Spriggan

I reject your reality, and substitute my own. - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

French is a language meant to be butchered, especially by drunk Scotts. - Spriggan

Brenna

• Level 14
  • Hey! Where'd the world go?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2004, 11:20:54 AM »
My biggest problem with most of the candidates right now is that their platforms are mostly "We hate Bush, elect me instead" rather than "Here's what I think, here's what I want to do as president."

Yes, I know you hate Bush.  It seems like most everyone does.  Now, what do *you* plan on doing if you win the presidency, Mr. Candidate?

House of Mustard

• Level 44
  • Fell Points: 3
  • Firstborn Unicorn
    • View Profile
    • robisonwells.com
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2004, 02:19:05 PM »
It's nice to see a political thread that doesn't turn into a flame war, offending the easily offended, and finally getting locked.

Frankly, I'm bothered by people who don't understand politics, but who have such strong positions on it.

For example, the Patriot Act.  The Wonder Cow blames it on Bush, neglecting the fact that it was voted for by dozens and dozens of democrats as well.  To become an act, something has to get through both the house and the senate before Bush ever gives it the stamp of approval. (I don't want to discuss the Patriot Act, by the way, so I won't.  I'm just saying, don't blame something on one man--or one administration for that matter--if they are not wholly responsible.)

As far as The Wonder Cow's other claims, I think their exxagerated for the sake of being exxagerated.  He says that nothing was done to help the common Americans:  I personally was on the recieving end of at least two significant tax cuts.  It wasn't a ton of money, granted, but it was money (more money than I would have gotten under the previous administration)(and no--I'm not extremely wealthy--'poor' would be a much more accurate term).

Anyway, it bothers me.  Don't complain about politics unless you know something about politics (and I mean actually KNOW something -- not glean something from political web pages and pamphlets--or, heaven forbid, talk radio).

Finally, I offer a great big 'here here' for Brenna.  Watching the State of the Union told it all.  Bush got up and blathered on and on with his standard mildly inspirational rhetoric, and then, when the Democrats had their chance to counter, they simply said that everything he proposed wouldn't work--they never disclosed THEIR plans and said why they were better.  
I got soul, but I'm not a soldier.

www.robisonwells.com

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2004, 04:31:41 PM »
Amen Brenna.

Thats why I think Dean fell at then end, he was allwayse I hate bush, too much of a one trick poney.

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2004, 04:40:08 PM »
I think Dean started to fall because he was throwing the election on purpose. Too much stupid stuff all together to be other wise.

GorgonlaVacaTremendo

• Level 29
  • Fell Points: 1
  • If we can teach a monkey to use a Rubic's Cube...
    • View Profile
    • Kinase Moves the Audio
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2004, 05:04:24 PM »
     I return to my post to find it heap of flaming discussion, which is nice.  alright, to respond to each of you personally, would take forever, so I will talk to you as a whole.  You will know if I am directing my statement at you or not, or you should be a ble to figure it out.  First off, I now have, nor ever will, any economical, social, physical, or publishing connecting with Bushin30seconds.com.  I just think the website is brilliant and everyone, Bush supporter or not, should see.  Also, if you go back to whatever website you saw a rant like this on, I assure you it will not have been me nor anyone connected to me, in my knowlage.  This is the first time I have posted anything anti-Bush on the internet.
     I respect everyone's right to post and their right to an opinion, just like I have, so anyone who thinks I posted this jsut to have my way, well you are incorrect.
     Thirdly, I completely agree with the fact that I do not, and probably never will, know Bush personally.  I do not mean I hate Bush as a person by my post.  I mean I passionately dislike the man's political policies.  
      Now to resolve the something I find to be somewhat of an issue.  I do understand how the american system of government works.  I alsoo understand that it wasn't just Bush that goofed with the patriot act.  However, Bush didn't have the sense of mind to vetoe the bill and, to the best of my knowlage, supported it all the way through (correct me if I am wrong...).  In addition, the tax breaks which you speak of did not come without a cost.  Not only did they help lead to the huge deficit we see before us, and ahead of us, but they are part of the reason the younger generations, like mine, will be paying later.  So while it may have helped you now, it hurts in the long run, and I don't count that as a positive policy, personally.  
   I do not mean to say that the other candidates wouldn't have screwed up, or that his new competition wont.  But the fact is they weren't elected so they aren't the issue anymore, Bush is.  Think about, what gives you the right to complain about how Gore or whoever else would have done to try and offset what Bush did do?  In reality nobody knows what other candidates would have done, or will do in that matter.  What seems to matter now is the hole Bush has dug, not the hole Gore, or whoever else, would have.  You and/or your countrymen ellected Bush, so don't try to slide away with a,"so-in-so would've done worse..." because you don't know that.
    In a closing statement, I don't know what I would do as president, senior sarcastic, that's why I didn't tun.  Well that and the age requirement.
Thanks for the replies, keep 'em comin',
Gorgon the Wonder Cow

"Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other 'sins' are invented nonsense."
Robert Heinlein

"Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little."
Edmund Burke

www.kinasemovestheaudio.com for a good time!