Departments > Movies and TV

What are you watching?

(1/4) > >>

Sigyn:
So, the book section has a topic where you can say what you are reading, and I thought maybe people would enjoy a section where you can mention what movies and television series you have just seen. If not, then this topic will die a slow, ignominious death, and I will feel the shame of my presumption.

I just watched Ran with my husband, and I thought it was very interesting. It's my second Akira Kurosawa movie, but this one was at the end of his career instead of the beginning.  I liked the use of color and the music.

For tv, I've been watching So You Think You Can Dance, which I like better than any of the other reality dancing shows because the people in this one can actually dance well.

Peter Ahlstrom:
Last night we saw the season 2 finale of Babylon 5. I loved it the first time I saw it and it's still good. I remarked this time that the WWII parallels are entirely unsubtle.

Bookstore Guy:
In the beginnings of an X-Files re-watch with my wife (middle of Season2 at the moment).  I love this show.  This show is the main inspiration behind the YA novel I'm writing.

dhalagirl:

--- Quote from: Sigyn on June 07, 2011, 06:46:40 PM ---For tv, I've been watching So You Think You Can Dance, which I like better than any of the other reality dancing shows because the people in this one can actually dance well.

--- End quote ---

I've been watching that too.  I'm going to be so pissed if Alex doesn't come back this season.  I need me some Wong.

Sigyn:
I think the show's rules make it so he can't come back since he was already a finalist.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version