Departments > Books

Peter Orullian's first book

(1/5) > >>

guessingo:
Has anyone read the arc to his first book? I first heard of him when I saw an excellent interview he did with Brandon Sanderson. He asked alot of non-standard questions. Brandon seemed to get asked alot of the same questions over and over again and this guy asked new and interesting questions.

I also checked out his website. I am curious what people think of his book. I think it is out next week.

http://www.orullian.com/

Bookstore Guy:
I've had the ARC for a few months now, but can't get myself to start it.  The description on the book makes it sound exactly like WoT.  Hopefully once I start it I'll find the blurb was misleading.  I have two books to finish before I start it.

Peter Ahlstrom:
Isaac read it. He described it as a combination of the Wheel of Time and LDS theology (particularly the pre-Earth life War in Heaven at the beginning).

dhalagirl:
That's pretty weird.  I think I'm gonna go cry now.

Bookstore Guy:

--- Quote from: Peter Ahlstrom on April 05, 2011, 06:20:59 PM ---Isaac read it. He described it as a combination of the Wheel of Time and LDS theology (particularly the pre-Earth life War in Heaven at the beginning).

--- End quote ---

Yeah, his description hasn't made it any easier for me to pick up.  We should each read it, Peter, then compare notes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version