Author Topic: Guy at Work Had a Heart Attack Today (Brandon Related)  (Read 2441 times)

jrh1524

• Level 2
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Guy at Work Had a Heart Attack Today (Brandon Related)
« on: March 31, 2011, 03:03:44 AM »
A 36 year old guy I work with had a heart attack today.  The ambulance had to come by and take him to the hospital.  I hear he's in critical care, and they don't know 100% if he'll make it.  A lot of us are still in shock about the whole thing.

How is this revalent to Brandon?  Brandon is one of my favorite authors, and I don't want to lose him.  I want him to finish the Stormlight Archive series after all and bring us many more books to come!

What I'm getting at is maybe Brandon should start hitting the gym a bit.  I'm no saint myself, but I recently started seeing a personal trainer at the urging of my g/f.   I see my personal trainer 4 times a week for an hour each day, right on the way home from work.  Not a big deal, and it becomes like habit after a while.  Brandon has the  $$$, get 'er done.  Maybe Peter can drop a subtle hint or two with Brandon?

Not trying to be judgemental, just sayin'.  Health is kind of on my mind today...
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 03:05:50 AM by jrh1524 »

dhalagirl

• Level 6
    • View Profile
Re: Guy at Work Had a Heart Attack Today (Brandon Related)
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 04:05:19 AM »
Brandon's already been doing that.  He read "Wise Man's Fear" while on the treadmill.

andygal

• Level 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 04:14:41 AM »
I wish I  could do something like that,but my vision is poor, I wouldn't be able to see the book properly.

MattL

• Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 05:49:28 AM »
I am moving to the northern Utah area for schooling purposes later this year from St. George. I have been lifting weights at the local gym for almost 10 years now, and consider myself well informed in the matter. I would totally offer my services to Mr. Sanderson free of charge just to be able to hang out with, and help him. But ya anyways weightlifting does a body good. :)

happyman

• Level 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2011, 02:59:23 PM »
I have to second what others have said.  Brandon is health-conscious, and does use the gym regularly!  Smart guy.
Nature hates being reified.

dhalagirl

• Level 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2011, 04:25:58 AM »
A lot of authors I know are health conscious.  You have to be when you spend most of your day at a computer.