General > Everything Else

Goodbye from T-Square!

<< < (3/3)

T-Square:
What? I don't have any friends here (except Erongal he's the closest thing but I'm not sure I can consider him a friend)

Eerongal:

--- Quote from: T-Square on April 16, 2011, 02:14:21 PM ---What? I don't have any friends here (except Erongal he's the closest thing but I'm not sure I can consider him a friend)

--- End quote ---

fyi: maypor there appears to be a spambot, since every post contains spam links. Its likely just checking context clues for the conversation and trying to post something that sounds relevant, so i wouldnt pay attention to anything it says

Renoard:
fyi: Eerongal there appears to be a spambot, since every post contains a shameless plug. Its likely just checking context clues for the conversation and trying to post something that sounds relevant, so i wouldnt pay attention to anything it says.

;D

Eerongal:

--- Quote from: Renoard on April 17, 2011, 08:03:40 PM ---fyi: Eerongal there appears to be a spambot, since every post contains a shameless plug. Its likely just checking context clues for the conversation and trying to post something that sounds relevant, so i wouldnt pay attention to anything it says.

;D

--- End quote ---

but...but.. imma friendly spambot! D:

Renoard:
 :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version