Tell me what you think

Yes!
1 (14.3%)
No!
5 (71.4%)
I don't know and I'm not gonna try!
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Is bloody Mary real?  (Read 7526 times)

T-Square

• Level 3
  • Fell Points: -3
    • View Profile
Re: Is bloody Mary real?
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2011, 07:15:02 PM »
Eerongal, I'm eleven. I don't fully understand the internet. I'm still going to be a member, but I'm just not going to post threads, because, let's face it, no matter how hard I try, my threads are going to be stupid boring, or completely random. I'm not going to completely quit TWG, because I really like reading other people's posts. What's the deal with this Utopia Green thing ???

Eerongal

• Level 23
  • Fell Points: 0
  • That jaunty jackanapes with moxie and pizzazz
    • View Profile
    • Rockin' with the Erock
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2011, 07:22:20 PM »
Eerongal, I'm eleven. I don't fully understand the internet. I'm still going to be a member, but I'm just not going to post threads, because, let's face it, no matter how hard I try, my threads are going to be stupid boring, or completely random. I'm not going to completely quit TWG, because I really like reading other people's posts. What's the deal with this Utopia Green thing ???

UtopiaGreen was a very obvious, obnoxious troll we had here a few years ago. you can find his various posts and stuff through the memberlist. His posts are pretty much a shining example of how not to act.

Edit: also, don't be put off because we thought you were a troll. these days, its so common for some people to just jump on to places like this simply to provoke others for fun that it's taken almost for granted, and is an all too easy conclusion to arrive at.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 07:28:12 PM by Eerongal »
[shameless plug]
My site
[/shameless plug]

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-R. Howard

Pie is clearly the most trustworthy. Pie for president. - Me.

T-Square

• Level 3
  • Fell Points: -3
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2011, 03:40:38 PM »
Oh. Well, trust me , I'm not trying to annoy you. PS I looked up UtopiaGreen and I just have one thing to say. Wow :P