Author Topic: Inception (Potential Spoilers)  (Read 7238 times)

hubay

• Level 7
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Inception (Potential Spoilers)
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2010, 07:08:41 PM »
Was anyone else reminded of the game psychonauts? Way different, of course, and I loved the movie. I just a got a little wave a deja vu when they started talking about projections and white blood cells.

White1018

• Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2010, 02:36:34 PM »
 I was totally chomping on the reality bit though.  Loved the way they handled that part of the story.  And the ending was killer, as mentioned by Peter. 

:D

little wilson

• Level 29
  • Hero of Ages: Preservation
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2010, 05:36:11 AM »
I loved this movie. And I really want to see it again. It just got into the cheap theatres here in town, and I think I might be going tomorrow. Two dollar Tuesdays. Beautiful. :)

As for the ending:

*Spoilers*
At the end, Philippa (Cobb's daughter) was in a very slightly different outfit. Before I saw the movie, I was told to pay attention to the kids' clothing, and so my friend and I (we were told to watch the clothes by her sister, who wasn't sure how to interpret the ending, but thought there might be something to find in the clothes) paid attention to the outfits.

Throughout the whole movie, whenever Cobb saw his kids in that dream-state, they were always in the same outfits. At the end, his son was in the same clothes, but his daughter had a white tee under her sleeveless red dress, which had capped sleeves and no white shirt every other time.

To me, this difference plus the fact that he saw their faces, indicates that it wasn't a dream.
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

T-Square

• Level 3
  • Fell Points: -3
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2011, 05:48:20 PM »
I was actually kind of dissapointed. I've seen tons of DiCaprios (Romeo+Juliet, Titanic, ect.) and they all blew me away. I'm not saying the storyline in this was corny or the special effects were cheesy, it's just too...complicated