<< < (2/3) > >>

Juan Dolor:
*my* level changes

oops!

Eerongal:

--- Quote from: Juan Dolor on March 25, 2011, 04:29:43 PM ---*my* level changes

oops!

--- End quote ---

Well, i know a lot of the levels proceed to similar things for a while, for example something like "Incompetent swordsman" to "unqualified swordsman" (note: i don't know if those are any actual titles, just an example). It could also be possible that all the low levels for your class template have the same name for a while. Watch and see what it changes to when you hit 100, i'm pretty certain it will be, if only slightly, different. At least at this point you have it in writing that you are currently a "ditch digger", and can refer back to it later, and not rely on memory that may trick you with a new, similar title (for example, if you went to "trench digger" or something, and try to think back on it, you may misremember it because they're similar :P )

Juan Dolor:
I think you're right, actually.  I think it used to call me a journeyman ditch-digger.  And now I'm no longer a journeyman.  I guess that's progress.  :)

Wordwyrm:
Yes... why is a Student of Warfare a Beggar on entry? This is confusing.

little wilson:
Wow.... It's been so long that I can't remember what my title is. It's probably stupid, though. Or maybe not. I seem to recall having had some cool titles. Let's see... *post*

*edit* Oh. High Ward Trainee. I guess that's kinda cool. Sort of....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version