Local Authors > Howard Tayler

Well, that's a crew...

(1/3) > >>

mbarker:
So, over here http://www.schlockmercenary.com/2010-12-26, we have Doc Bunnigus, Lt. Ventura, Tailor (and part-time Surgeon), Ennesby, Legs, and our own ever-loving Schlock being sent off with the admonition "Just don't let me hear about this on the news?"

Oh, this should be good! Great holiday present!

Edited to change Wings to Legs... all part of the greater chicken, I guess.

happyman:
He forgot to use weasel words!  The weasel words are there to protect them.  What could he possibly be thinking?

On a side note, I'd very much like it if this could be one of the toughs Little Adventures (tm) that is fun without having all kinds of cosmic side-effects.  Howard is usually good about adding those, and I'd say the time is right for another one.

mbarker:
Aaaand here's Kathryn to drive! It just keeps getting better.

ryos:
I'm starting to wonder if Kathryn is going to wind up hiring onto the Toughs. It's been foreshadowed. They'd have to overcome their mutual bad blood, but, well, the Toughs have overcome worse.

mbarker:

--- Quote from: ryos on December 30, 2010, 10:42:20 PM ---I'm starting to wonder if Kathryn is going to wind up hiring onto the Toughs. It's been foreshadowed. They'd have to overcome their mutual bad blood, but, well, the Toughs have overcome worse.

--- End quote ---
Clearly Ennesby is wondering about Kathryn, too. Although the long, blonde hair makes it harder to pay attention  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version