Author Topic: Cosmere Timeline * Slight Spoilers for all books*  (Read 1665 times)

Lord Terrisman

• Level 4
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Cosmere Timeline * Slight Spoilers for all books*
« on: October 13, 2010, 03:57:49 AM »
Hey everyone, I just finished the Way of Kings and have read all of the books in the Cosmere so far.  I was wondering does anyone know the timeline of the Cosmere in which all these books take place?  For example if:  ******SPOILERS*********** WoK took place before Elantris could Odium be the cause of the Reod*******End of SPOILERS**********  Just stuff like that I just want to know when in the total time of the books written so far have all the stories taken place.  I know this is a big question for all the super-fans out there ( I'm not part of that group yet but trying hard to gain enough knowledge).  Thanks all!

Morderkaine

• Level 3
    • View Profile
Re: Cosmere Timeline * Slight Spoilers for all books*
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 04:17:51 AM »
So far the published books have all happened in the same order they were release in. There are books that take place in between but they have not yet been published/sold.

And we do know Odium's visit to Sel happened before the events of Elantris. Popular theory states that Odium somehow caused the Reod but that has been neither confirmed nor denied, at least to my knowledge.

Stormblessed

• Level 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 09:22:11 AM »
Of what we know of the events on Sel, the Reod is the most likely, followed closely by creating Dahkor magic.
"You've killed me. Bastards, you've killed me!
 -- Darkeyed Soldier

Lord Terrisman

• Level 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 12:40:39 AM »
I didn't even cnsider the creation of Dahkor magic.  Thanks for the idea !