Local Authors > Brandon Sanderson

Official WoK Fan Art (Here there be spoilers)

(1/31) > >>

Nightfire107:
So as a person of no artistic talent i was hoping someone might create a couple scenes from WoK that i found cool. The first is the scene when Kaladin jumps the bridge as it is being pushed across the gap that leads to dalinar. The second scene is the one in which kaladin kills the shardbearer in the flashback.

ryos:

--- Quote from: Nightfire107 on September 11, 2010, 10:07:43 PM ---So as a person of no artistic talent i was hoping someone might create a couple scenes from WoK that i found cool. The first is the scene when Kaladin jumps the bridge as it is being pushed across the gap that leads to dalinar. The second scene is the one in which kaladin kills the shardbearer in the flashback.

--- End quote ---

Scene 1:

That what you had in mind? :P

Nightfire107:
okay i stand corrected. You have taught me a valuble and hilarious lesson concerning art. I had hoped in the vein of the drawing depicting the end of HoA but this is good too.

Castleguard:
Nicely done. I like the pic. I would say since its not been long since the Way of Kings has been officially released you wont get any really cool pics for a while. Takes time to make good art. Any way I look forward to seeing what people come up with. I am certain that there will be a good amount sooner or latter.

Peter Ahlstrom:
Hilarious.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version