Local Authors > Brandon Sanderson

Yes, Brandon's books are all related. Read here to find out! (spoiler free)

<< < (3/3)

Hoidbringer:
I can see the similarities.  Which play nicely into a theory I'm working on.  However there are some subtle differences.  I like the idea quite a bit though.  I'll have to mull it over with this bottle of wine for a little while.  Of course in the end I'll probably decide I'm just a woolhead.

Melriken:

--- Quote from: Hoidbringer on January 28, 2011, 08:17:08 AM ---I can see the similarities.  Which play nicely into a theory I'm working on.  However there are some subtle differences.  I like the idea quite a bit though.  I'll have to mull it over with this bottle of wine for a little while.  Of course in the end I'll probably decide I'm just a woolhead.

--- End quote ---

Don't forget the Chapter Epigraph of Chapter 35 when mulling over your theory.

--- Quote from: ---"Though many wished Urithiru to be built in Alethela, it was obvious that it could not be. And so it was that we asked for it to be placed westward, in the place nearest to Honor."
--Perhaps the oldest surviving original source mentioning the city, re-quoted in The Vavibrar, line 1804. What I wouldn't give for a way to translate the Dawnchant.
--- End quote ---

Highlight the area above to read it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version