Author Topic: Bridge 4 Crew T-Shirts  (Read 14516 times)

zarepath

• Level 3
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Bridge 4 Crew T-Shirts
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2010, 02:41:11 AM »
Or a tee shirt that said BRIDGE 4 - Numuhukumakiaki'aialunamor is my homie

CtrlZed

• Level 5
  • Undone
    • View Profile
    • Nethermore
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2010, 05:09:01 PM »
AndrewMM: We've got several ideas coming down the pipeline for Stormlight Archive in general.  One is the "Life Before Death, etc."  Another says something along the lines of "10 heartbeats."  As more ideas come up, I'll be sure to post here.

zarepath: LOVE the "Kaladin is my homie" idea.  Rock's name t-shirt would be awesome, too, especially by wrapping his name from the front of the shirt to the back.

jacobfake: This is an awesome idea!  InkThinker's work is so beautiful and illustrative, who wouldn't want his artwork on a shirt!

All:  Keep the awesome ideas coming!  I'll be posting some pictures later in the week.  There are so many good ideas here that I can't figure out which ones to pick!

ehyde

• Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2010, 09:14:28 PM »
This may make sense only to Ithacans, but I would definitely wear a shirt that said "Bridge 4 is Gorges."

guy

• Level 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2010, 08:28:53 PM »
haha, my vote goes to Bridge 4 is Gorges

Winterdawn Lor'ee

• Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2010, 12:14:35 AM »
I so want a Bridge 4 t-shirt now!  My rather vague vote goes for something humorous, but I'm not good at deciding.  I'll definitely be checking back for mockups though! :D
~ Winterdawn Lor'ee ~
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." Albert Einstein

Tasslehoof

• Level 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2010, 01:28:10 AM »
I'm a fan of the first one, although I would buy any of them!
Now why'd you have to go and push that button?!

- Famous Words of Doom.

AndrewMM

• Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2010, 03:14:48 AM »
*waits patiently for the mock-ups* Will they just be on the inkwing main page???
Life before Death, Strength before Weakness, Journey before Destination

Captain_Squally

• Level 1
  • Dum de dum AH MY HAND!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2010, 04:29:24 PM »
Wow, I was actually thinking about this last night as I was falling asleep.

I actually had a similar idea to something that was mentioned before.

How about a shirt where the front has the shield or a bridge pincushioned with arrows with the text "I survived Bridge Four..."

And the back could have the picture of a bubbling cauldron or some such with the words "And all I got was this Horneater stew"

Hehe.

CtrlZed

• Level 5
  • Undone
    • View Profile
    • Nethermore
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2010, 01:07:45 AM »
Like the Horneater Stew idea.  I'm working to get some of these ideas sketched up.  When I get them done, I'll be posting them in this topic (and probably over at 17th Shard as well) to get some feedback.

guy

• Level 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2010, 08:11:39 PM »
could we get some not t-shirts, like hoodies polo shirts button ups, that sort of thing?

CtrlZed

• Level 5
  • Undone
    • View Profile
    • Nethermore
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2010, 09:22:05 PM »
@guy: we're working on getting some hoodies up.  I think we'll have them up sometime in October.  As for polo shirts and button ups, I'll pass the word along to my wife, and we'll see what we come up with.  Thanks for the feedback!

For everyone, Kara has put another T-shirt contest to help spread the word that Inkwing is open for business.  Here's the link for it, if anybody is interested: http://tiny.cc/8co6j

Celegus

• Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2010, 03:33:09 PM »
I'd love to see some of these designs! I'm all for the silhouette ones, with the shield full or arrows or the crew carrying the bridge. I think the serious ones would work better than the funny, even though there were some really funny ideas. I thought the "Have Bridge, Will Side Carry" was absolutely hilarious, though it wouldn't make a lot of sense on a t-shirt.

CabbyHat

• Level 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2010, 12:02:42 PM »
I had an idea this morning for a t-shirt advertising "Rock's Horneater Cafe." :D It could have a cartoonish picture of Rock with a pot of stew, and a list of some of his signature dishes. (Try our "Chull patty surprise!")
Just an idle comment. My comments are often idle. I can never get them to do any solid work.

CtrlZed

• Level 5
  • Undone
    • View Profile
    • Nethermore
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2010, 05:57:54 PM »
CabbyHat--  That's a fun idea! I wonder if this could be a spoof of Hard Rock Cafe shirts...

Nightfire107

• Level 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2010, 06:44:30 PM »
I like this quote for a shirt

"We're Bridge Four, we've been around. We've liven in the crem and been used as bait. If it helps you survive, it's good. That's all that needs to be said about it."

or even
"We're Bridge Four, we've been around."
"We're Bridge Four, we've been around. We've liven in the crem and been used as bait. If it helps you survive, it's good. That's all that needs to be said about it."