Author Topic: Elhokar *Spoilers*  (Read 4699 times)

zarepath

• Level 3
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Elhokar *Spoilers*
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2010, 03:04:34 AM »
On the topic of Elhokar, might Shalan try currying his favor by showing him how he can visit the Shadesmar?  Might she try to get him to marry her so she can save her house and family?  Might Adolin then be pissed because he finally started REALLY liking a girl, and then she goes flirty with the King?

Uh, probably not.

Stormblessed

• Level 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2010, 07:41:49 AM »
On the topic of Elhokar, might Shalan try currying his favor by showing him how he can visit the Shadesmar?  Might she try to get him to marry her so she can save her house and family?  Might Adolin then be pissed because he finally started REALLY liking a girl, and then she goes flirty with the King?

Uh, probably not.

I think Shallan's family problems is the least of her problems, and I'm sure Jasnah will help fix them up anyway.
"You've killed me. Bastards, you've killed me!
 -- Darkeyed Soldier

happyman

• Level 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2010, 03:26:03 PM »
On the topic of Elhokar, might Shalan try currying his favor by showing him how he can visit the Shadesmar?  Might she try to get him to marry her so she can save her house and family?  Might Adolin then be pissed because he finally started REALLY liking a girl, and then she goes flirty with the King?

Uh, probably not.

I think Shallan's family problems is the least of her problems, and I'm sure Jasnah will help fix them up anyway.

I'm pretty sure Shallan's family is it in so deep they couldn't see the top using the Hubble telescope.  I don't know how it's going to play out, but I suspect it won't be easy.  Simply stealing the fabrial probably wouldn't have solved anything.
Nature hates being reified.

rjl

• Level 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2010, 04:52:52 PM »
I'm pretty sure Shallan's family is it in so deep they couldn't see the top using the Hubble telescope.
That was a very apt way of putting it, I am wondering how Shallan's family problems will play out, no money, lots of debts, lots of enemies, and a powerful criminal organisation wanting them to provide a valuable item they don't have... I think there's a high chance that they'll have to abandon their estates to survive.

guy

• Level 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2010, 05:51:34 PM »
or she could just sell her shardblade, from what we are lead to believe, there are people out there who would give just about anything for one

VegasDev

• Level 10
  • Fell Points: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2010, 06:40:29 PM »
Well, since we are trying to hook people up, the way I see it, there will probably be a love triangle thing where Shallan can't make up her mind between Andolin and Renarian. Andolin is the handsome and confident man, while Renarian is the reserved and intelligent man that can return her witty comments.

Andolin falls in love with Shallan, deciding that she is the one who he will finally settle him down; he needs a wife when he takes over for his father after all. Shallan is the first woman that Renarian has taken an interest in and he falls madly in love. He would give his life for her, which is pretty much how he wins her heart. He again recklessly charges in to battle, this time to save Shallan. He sustains major injuries, which she is able to heal with her blood Soulcasting abilities and she also cures him of his pre-existing maladies at that time.

Renarian gave her the most precious gift he could, his life. In return, she gives him her most precious gift (not that one perverts): her blade. Her family is now protected and Renarian is able to protect her directly, armed with the blade, plate from his father, a head full of smarts (passed down from his mother, lol) and the courage to charge unprotected to save those he loves.

The End.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 06:42:32 PM by VegasDev »
Now you've got all the ones with beards on one side and all the
moustaches on the other.

kari-no-sugata

• Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2010, 07:14:11 PM »
On the topic of Elhokar, might Shalan try currying his favor by showing him how he can visit the Shadesmar?  Might she try to get him to marry her so she can save her house and family?  Might Adolin then be pissed because he finally started REALLY liking a girl, and then she goes flirty with the King?

Elhokar's already married - wife is running kingdom from the capital.

PS If "paranoia spren" exist, surely Elhokar has them...

guy

• Level 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2010, 07:29:26 PM »
makes me wonder if Axies the collecter knows of those kinds of spren? he seems to be very old, if centuries are of no concern to him, maybe he would know about the radiants spren