Local Authors > Brandon Sanderson

Cosmere Discussion ***SPOILERS for ALL books***

<< < (11/11)

douglas:

--- Quote from: whynaut on July 21, 2011, 05:47:15 PM ---Since they all take place in the Cosmere.  What if a Feruchemist ate some Lerasium, then went and bought enough biochromatic breath to reach the 10th heightening, and then randomly got picked to become an Elantrian?

p.s. I haven't read WoK yet.

--- End quote ---
He'd become* Hoid. :P

* After also picking up every WoK magic system, plus all the as yet unpublished ones from other worlds.

cromptj:

--- Quote from: whynaut on July 21, 2011, 05:47:15 PM ---Since they all take place in the Cosmere.  What if a Feruchemist ate some Lerasium, then went and bought enough biochromatic breath to reach the 10th heightening, and then randomly got picked to become an Elantrian?

--- End quote ---

That's nothing, what if a Feruchemist, by some twist of fate, somehow found himself with the power of two Shards, which together have the power to create worlds. Wait... That sounds familiar...

happyman:

--- Quote from: cromptj on August 17, 2011, 09:33:06 PM ---

--- End quote ---

That's nothing, what if a Feruchemist, by some twist of fate, somehow found himself with the power of two Shards, which together have the power to create worlds. Wait... That sounds familiar...

--- End quote ---

Yeah, but at least those are the powers that he already had access to, via his genetics.  Nobody is quite certain what a normal person would do mixing completely different magics.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version