Author Topic: Hopes/Predictions/Wild Theories for Book 2  (Read 17849 times)

andygal

• Level 5
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hopes/Predictions/Wild Theories for Book 2
« Reply #75 on: December 31, 2010, 08:37:05 AM »
Nah Hoid isn't a Herald, he's a worldhopper, he shows up  in most of Brandon's books.

We don't know why he's apparently immortal.

check out the stickies for more on the Cosmere (the underlying universe behind all Brandon's adult  books)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 09:12:57 PM by andygal »

KhyEllie

• Level 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2011, 08:46:25 PM »
I really want to see everybody intersect at the same time. Szeth shows up to fight Dalinar, but Kaladin gets in the way of that, and as their battling Jasnah and Shallan show up and offer the aid of their Soulcasting abilities. Oh, and maybe Amaram can show up just in time to watch it all :)

happyman

• Level 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 04, 2011, 04:17:35 PM »
I really want to see everybody intersect at the same time. Szeth shows up to fight Dalinar, but Kaladin gets in the way of that, and as their battling Jasnah and Shallan show up and offer the aid of their Soulcasting abilities. Oh, and maybe Amaram can show up just in time to watch it all :)

The only thing I can think in response to that is "The Wheel weaves as the Wheel wills."
Nature hates being reified.

andygal

• Level 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 05, 2011, 01:23:13 AM »

The only thing I can think in response to that is "The Wheel weaves as the Wheel wills."

The only thing I can think of is "You forgot about Talanel". To make it truly epic, he needs to walk into the middle of things.

CabbyHat

• Level 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 07, 2011, 04:57:35 PM »

The only thing I can think of is "You forgot about Talanel". To make it truly epic, he needs to walk into the middle of things.
The fact that, as of the end of TWoK, I have a mental picture of Talenel as just kind of wandering around Roshar in a bewildered, clueless haze, should give you some idea of just how hard I'm laughing at this thought.
Just an idle comment. My comments are often idle. I can never get them to do any solid work.