Departments > Movies and TV

Inception (Potential Spoilers)

(1/4) > >>

Chaos:
So... thoughts?

My thoughts: wow, what an excellent, well-crafted film. This is awesome.

Peter Ahlstrom:
The whole audience gasped at the end.

I loved it. There are a couple things that don't make sense (like why the antigravity only went one level deep) but on the whole, awesome.

Comfortable Madness:
When I saw this I could only say one word: Wow! I absolutely loved this movie. The cast was absolutely phenomenal. Dicaprio is fast becoming my favorite actor with Inception, Blood Diamond, The Departed, and pretty much any movie he's made in the last 7 years. I was also very impressed with Levitt and hope he gets the nod to play the Riddler in the next Batman installment. And speaking of Batman how bout that Christopher Nolan? Is there a better writer/producer/director around right now?

Bookstore Guy:
I thought the movie was great.  Was it a masterpiece?  No.  It isn't even Nolan's best film (that belongs to Memento).  But Inception was a very very good movie.  Easily better than any of the other crap out this year.

Chaos:
I agree, Steve, it is easily the best movie of the year, thus far. I think calling any movie so close to release a "masterpiece" is jumping the gun a bit, as that's something that takes time to reveal. But there's no question, this is an expertly crafted film.

So "not the best Nolan film" still means "this is an awesome Nolan film", and I'm okay with that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version