Author Topic: Monster Hunter Tri  (Read 3476 times)

Jexral

• Level 4
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
    • My Blog!
Monster Hunter Tri
« on: July 18, 2010, 01:09:47 AM »
I looked around, didn't see a topic, so I thought there should be one.

I recently picked a copy of this up, and I am sincerely loving it so far - I've dabbled with a couple on the PSP, and found them fun, but lacking.  But Tri, I have had great fun with. 

Anyone else play this, or other games in the series?  Also, I know there is some sort of online mode, so feel free to post whatever contact information you need.  I haven't checked that part out yet, so I'm not exactly sure what you need, but I think I read it was friend code free.  <shrug>

Also, if you haven't checked this out yet, I highly recommend it.  It's great fun.  : )
Truth is treason in the empire of lies.

Miyabi

• Level 45
  • Fell Points: 1
  • Simple is the concept of love as eternity.
    • View Profile
Re: Monster Hunter Tri
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2010, 05:29:04 AM »

OMGSH I love this game.  I've only got online once so I'm not sure how well it works.  We should figure out how to play together and like Skype to converse and collaborate while we play.

I love all of the games.

What weapon do you use?  I'll create a new character to compliment what you play.  I can use any weapon.
オレは長超猿庁じゃ〜。

Jexral

• Level 4
    • View Profile
    • My Blog!
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 01:19:31 AM »
hehe!  I've been just using the hunters knife so far - haven't had a whole lot of time to play, but I'm interested in the bow gun, and the switch-axe.  What do you prefer?

Also, sorry it took me so long to get back... I've been kind of busy lately.  :)

Miyabi

• Level 45
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 02:24:45 AM »

My two favorites are the sword and shield (SnS) and the Lance.  Both of my characters are at about the same place, though the SnS is a bit farther.  Bowguns are fun, but take a specific type of person to play.  I only use them when farming specific pieces that are easier with them.  I'm not a huge fan of the switch-axe, it's basically a great sword with a few extra options.  That's just my take on them though, I'm sure someone swears by the SA.

So we should set up a time to play together online! =D
オレは長超猿庁じゃ〜。

Jexral

• Level 4
    • View Profile
    • My Blog!
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2010, 06:54:49 PM »
Jeez - sorry again for the long breaks in our conversation.  I should really check this website more often...

We definitely should.  I won't be able to for a bit - I'm going to my family's cabin and we have no electricity up there - but as soon as I get back, we should check it out.  And don't hate me 'cause I'm a nub.  :)

Miyabi

• Level 45
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2010, 08:21:31 PM »

lol.

Alright just let me know hen you want to play.
オレは長超猿庁じゃ〜。

Jexral

• Level 4
    • View Profile
    • My Blog!
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2010, 10:50:52 PM »
Okay.  :D