Author Topic: SMG2  (Read 1840 times)

Link von Kelsier Harvey XXIV

• Level 6
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
SMG2
« on: May 27, 2010, 06:43:09 AM »
Super Mario Galaxy 2, as of this writing, has just dethroned The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time as the single highest rated game of all time.  I should be sad.  OoT is probably my favorite game ever, and I hate to see it knocked down to second place.  But more than that, I'm excited to play the new #1.  It lets me know that, yes, Nintendo really does know what they're doing.  Granted, this is entirely based on scores from Video game publications, and people's opinions can and do vary.  It's been out for three days, all it would take is one less flattering review to put OoT back on top.  But I think I'm okay with the new lineup.  OoT has held that spot for over a decade.  It's time to greet the new.  I just played Galaxy for the first time this weekend.  Time to make a trip to my nearest retailer of Video Game software.

All my info comes from Gamerankings.com.
Your signature has got to go!
-Peter Ahlstrom

Link von Kelsier Harvey XXIV

• Level 6
    • View Profile
Re: SMG2
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 08:18:25 AM »
Okay, so it only lasted a few hours...
Your signature has got to go!
-Peter Ahlstrom

Jexral

• Level 4
    • View Profile
    • My Blog!
Re: SMG2
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 09:04:02 PM »
I haven't had a chance to play this game, yet, but I REALLY want to... I really enjoyed the little I played of the first and everything that comes out of Nintendo has quality in bunches. 

Offtopic:

I must have watched too much Buffy, because every time I see the SMG abbreviation, I'm like "Sarah Michelle Geller?  What does she have to do with Videogames?  That's... ooh.... oh."  hehe
Truth is treason in the empire of lies.