Author Topic: I dislike this  (Read 6958 times)

Comatose

• Level 19
  • Fell Points: 1
  • A Shard of Adonalsium
    • View Profile
Re: I dislike this
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2010, 03:07:18 AM »
I like the covers better than the original hardcover ones however... I really don't like those, I'm sorry to offend anyone who is a fan.  At least what Vin is wearing there can be considered a 'cloak,' and not some pieces of ribbon tied to her waist.
The other thing that ticked me off is the dresses.  In the scenes depicted on both WoA and HoA, Vin should not be wearing a dress, but she is on both.
Also, her hair should be longer in WoA.
Just my $0.02
"Look, I'm just trying to change the world, okay?  I don't have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka!"
- Dr. Horrible

"There's always another secret..."
- Kelsier

Miyabi

• Level 45
  • Simple is the concept of love as eternity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2010, 06:52:07 AM »
I like the covers better than the original hardcover ones however... I really don't like those, I'm sorry to offend anyone who is a fan.  At least what Vin is wearing there can be considered a 'cloak,' and not some pieces of ribbon tied to her waist.
The other thing that ticked me off is the dresses.  In the scenes depicted on both WoA and HoA, Vin should not be wearing a dress, but she is on both.
Also, her hair should be longer in WoA.
Just my $0.02

Both of them are WoA
[
オレは長超猿庁じゃ〜。

Comatose

• Level 19
  • A Shard of Adonalsium
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2010, 07:55:33 AM »
Ya, I realized that.... I was more ranting about the old hard cover covers... Because I really didn't like them.  Sorry for being off topic ;)
"Look, I'm just trying to change the world, okay?  I don't have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka!"
- Dr. Horrible

"There's always another secret..."
- Kelsier