Author Topic: Today's Bar (blob?) code...  (Read 2481 times)

mbarker

• Level 7
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Today's Bar (blob?) code...
« on: April 20, 2010, 05:30:53 AM »
According to the handy-dandy reader on my cell phone, the code shown here

says
UID="ADMIN"
PASS="DEFAULT"
CMD="sleep, 600sec, noprompt, fnord"

which sounds about right... although 10 minutes isn't very much time.

happyman

• Level 17
    • View Profile
Re: Today's Bar (blob?) code...
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 10:02:18 PM »
If I'm reading these strips right, it says that you can turn off the cameras with the pad---but that it sets off all the alarms.

So they're saying that the security guy on deck when the cameras was turned off was the one known as "softmole"?  Is this the guy who went on a sudden vacation after they started investigating?

Is all this supposed to be obvious or am I missing something?
Nature hates being reified.

mbarker

• Level 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 03:39:25 AM »
Not sure -- I thought Legs added the klaxon (that was after he figured out how to bypass the help desk call handling...). I think the security guy went on vacation after he fried himself trying to physically hack the cameras -- he seemed quite sincere.

I'm not sure who softmole is. Right now we don't have many suspects -- the security guy, Aliss (hey, the owner did it!), the other screenwatcher... that's about it?

I do note that someone has planted at least one extra camera (Saturday's strip), which got Legs all excited -- and then we cut to Tagon and the tailor.

happyman

• Level 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2010, 03:42:57 AM »
Legs adding the klaxon makes sense.  They don't want a repeat of the fiasco, but we do know that whoever-they-are have a spy as well.  What are the odds we haven't met the spy yet?
Nature hates being reified.