Author Topic: Olver Theory  (Read 5135 times)

Omelethead

• Level 5
  • Fell Points: 0
  • The Member Formerly Known as Gher
    • View Profile
Re: Olver Theory
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2010, 03:54:16 PM »
Well, the series isn't over. The Finns still have a big part to play, IMO.

darxbane

• Level 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2010, 04:59:12 PM »
I am glad this set up a good discussion.  I personally don't buy the Min the Finn theory, but it is interesting that they may read auras the same way.

Reonard - My theory rests on the premise that Olver is well aware of what he is.  Therefore, his story about Cairhienin parents is a fabrication.  Nobody ever corroborates his story, they just believe what he says and move on.  Oh, and Olver has not had a viewpoint narrative yet (also suspicious). 

Uggh!  I wish I checked on this earlier - I'd have asked one of you to put this on the theory list for me.  Oh well, I won't be able to see the reaction anyway.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 05:08:45 PM by darxbane »
I wanted to write something profound here, but I couldn't think of anything.

Adrienne

• Level 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2010, 08:42:17 PM »
I think the current theory is that Noal is the intended third.

I'm almost positive that he offered to accompany Thom and Matrim, but who fills the slot will be interesting. 

Shivertongue

• Level 9
  • Enjoy your right to be intentionally ridiculous!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2010, 09:08:41 PM »
I think the current theory is that Noal is the intended third.

I'm almost positive that he offered to accompany Thom and Matrim, but who fills the slot will be interesting. 

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he has. It make sense, if the other theory about Noal (that being that he is, or at the very least is somehow connected to, Jain Farstrider) is at all accurate. I'm guessing that one of the few places the renowned explorer hadn't been too is Finnland, and an entirely different world must be appealing to such a person.
This propaganda has been brought to you by High Priest and Occasional Pope Archbishop Shivertongue Von Slamdance VI, of the Vibrating Purple cabal of POEE (Paratheoanametamystikhood Of Eris Esoteric). All rights ignored. Salvation not available in Idaho. Hail Eris. All Hail Discordia. Fnord?