Author Topic: Lemonbaby?  (Read 12251 times)

firstRainbowRose

• Level 18
  • Fell Points: 1
  • So pretty!
    • View Profile
Re: Lemonbaby?
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2010, 05:27:19 AM »
Kendra, this is accurate.  However, it is apparently not as direct of a lift this time.
"The custom of royalty in referring to oneself is to naturally employ the royal 'we'.  We are very happy, we are very sad, we are bored and suffer from ennui.  For a royal prince there's no such word as 'me', It's always 'we'.  So rightfully I should be two or three, don't you agree?"

Pogi Dave

• Level 2
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2010, 06:00:02 PM »
Yeah. Joel is a main character in one his books. So our speculations have been pretty much about that he's naming his children after characters in his books. The second child's name, based on Peter's comment, probably comes from WoK. But I'm not sure. That's just a guess.

I hope he isn't getting the name from Warbreaker....Although Susebron Sanderson has a nice ring to it.

little wilson

• Level 29
  • Hero of Ages: Preservation
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2010, 07:38:44 PM »
Kendra, this is accurate.  However, it is apparently not as direct of a lift this time.

Like instead of Szeth it's Seth? (I'm not saying that's what it is, I'm just using it as an example...)
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Miyabi

• Level 45
  • Simple is the concept of love as eternity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2010, 02:41:24 AM »

Do many people here actually know his real name?

Lol. I can see this name being one you might have to guess the correlation if it isn't straight forward. It could be done a lot of different ways in a lot of different names. >.< Well at least I can think if a good number.
オレは長超猿庁じゃ〜。

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2010, 09:28:27 AM »
Do many people here actually know his real name?

I know I don't....But that's okay. I'm trying to tone down my whole 'stalking Brandon' deal anyway...Not that it was ever as bad as some people on here...But I'm not naming names. *looks at two certain individuals*
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Miyabi

• Level 45
  • Simple is the concept of love as eternity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2010, 12:08:36 PM »

You can't stalk the willing. xD
オレは長超猿庁じゃ〜。

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2010, 01:59:56 AM »
Haha. I knew you'd know I was referring to you. :P

Also, excuses, excuses. Although Brandon does seem rather willing, so I can't really blame you, but...even with the willingness, my oversensitive conscience gets the better of me. It's lame. I should purge myself of this burden, so I can tackle the finer forms stalking in all its shady glory.

firstRainbowRose

• Level 18
  • So pretty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2010, 05:13:06 AM »
Kendra, you'd better not be looking at me as the other person.  I am not a freaking stalker!  *pout*
"The custom of royalty in referring to oneself is to naturally employ the royal 'we'.  We are very happy, we are very sad, we are bored and suffer from ennui.  For a royal prince there's no such word as 'me', It's always 'we'.  So rightfully I should be two or three, don't you agree?"

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2010, 08:26:46 AM »
Kendra, you'd better not be looking at me as the other person.  I am not a freaking stalker!  *pout*

Uh. No! Of course I wasn't! Gosh....

Perhaps, as Chris pointed out, 'stalker' was too strong a word. I mean, being an ultra-fan doesn't necessarily equate to being a stalker....generally...
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 08:29:25 AM by little wilson »

Shivertongue

• Level 9
  • Enjoy your right to be intentionally ridiculous!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2010, 08:36:31 AM »

Perhaps, as Chris pointed out, 'stalker' was too strong a word. I mean, being an ultra-fan doesn't necessarily equate to being a stalker....generally...

I've always preferred the term 'happenstance shadower'...
This propaganda has been brought to you by High Priest and Occasional Pope Archbishop Shivertongue Von Slamdance VI, of the Vibrating Purple cabal of POEE (Paratheoanametamystikhood Of Eris Esoteric). All rights ignored. Salvation not available in Idaho. Hail Eris. All Hail Discordia. Fnord?

firstRainbowRose

• Level 18
  • So pretty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2010, 08:56:50 AM »

Then who is the other person you were referring to?

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2010, 09:06:39 AM »
Then who is the other person you were referring to?

....Well. My last comment was actually me lying. I thought for sure you'd call me on that....All the exclamation points and all. I'm not really an exclamation point kind of person....More ellipses.... :P

I meant it in total fun, though, so it's not like I was really calling you a stalker! (And this exclamation point, just so you know, is real... I'm being serious. And yes, I know after saying I'm not an exclamation point kind of person, and then putting this here could very well make you think I'm lying when I say this, but I'm really not. I'm telling the truth. Even if you think I'm lying about telling the truth about this....It's a really complicated mess I've just tangled myself up in, but....oh well. The point is, the stalker thing was a joke....And this is a very long parenthetical notation (although, this remark isn't part of the point....but I digress...from my previous digression...))

firstRainbowRose

• Level 18
  • So pretty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2010, 09:35:15 AM »
No worries.  I was pretty positive you were calling me out anyways.  But here's the thing, you can ask Chris and Josh and Eric, and, well anyone who talks to me for a second.  I don't want to be known as the stalker... thus my exclamation points.  I don't mind if it's teasing, but I do have to defend myself a little.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2010, 10:09:15 PM »
I know. You've defended yourself to me in the past, if I recall correctly. Which I do....And I totally understand. I'm actually the same way... I may joke about stalkerish tendencies, but a stalker is one of the last things I actually want to be.

Lord Terrisman

• Level 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2010, 12:38:24 AM »
I'm sorry to get off topic here (not that I don't love people making up with each other and stuff) but I'm a new Brandon fan and I was wondering what is the 'Limebaby' and 'Lemonbaby' deal.  I know Brandon's first kid was named Joel (though I haven't read a Brandon book that has a main character named Joel) but I don't know why he was called "limebaby" or why the second is called "Lemonbaby" or "Meatloaf".  If anyone could help me it would be GREATLY appreciated.