Author Topic: Beatles Rock Band and my Wii's memory.  (Read 2184 times)

Link von Kelsier Harvey XXIV

• Level 6
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Beatles Rock Band and my Wii's memory.
« on: January 08, 2010, 07:43:16 PM »
After obtaining Beatles:Rock Band for Christmas, I wasted no time in downloading more songs to play.  Eventually, I realized that each song took a significant chunk of my Wii's memory.  After about ten or eleven songs, my memory was basically packed to bursting, leaving very little room for new games, and none for new songs.  I obtained an SD card and tried putting all the music on there, but discovered to my dismay that the game cannot load the songs from the SD card. (At least, it didn't work when I tried it.)  The best I can figure to do is to accept the song limitations of my hardware and swap between Wii and SD memory whenever I switch to and from Rockband, but that seems like it'll get old real fast. (The transfer takes about two-three minutes)  Anyone know of any solutions I'm not noticing?
Your signature has got to go!
-Peter Ahlstrom

Link von Kelsier Harvey XXIV

• Level 6
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Beatles Rock Band and my Wii's memory.
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 11:37:16 PM »
Okay, I get it.  No one has any advice.  Cool.  Um... I guess no one had time to drop in and say, "Hey guy, sorry but there's nothing you can do about that."  Just, ya know, thought I'd ask. :'(
Your signature has got to go!
-Peter Ahlstrom

Peter Ahlstrom

• Administrator
  • Level 59
  • Fell Points: 2
  • Assistant to Mr. Sanderson
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 09:52:29 PM »
I don't have a Wii or Rock Band.
All Saiyuki fans should check out Dazzle! Emotionally wrenching action-adventure and quirky humor! (At least read chapter 6 and tell me if you're not hooked.) Volume 10 out now!

Bookstore Guy

• Level 21
  • Fell Points: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 10:31:47 PM »
I hate the Wii, so I typically ignore all topics related to it.  I also couldn't care less about the Beatles.
Check out our blog, Elitist Book Reviews at:
http://elitistbookreviews.blogspot.com/