Author Topic: Mistborn Icons  (Read 5295 times)

Patriotic Kaz

• Level 30
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Antagonist of the Ages
    • View Profile
Re: Mistborn Icons
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2010, 12:17:32 AM »
I dislike tats. My brother has a rather large shoulder piece of a cross with briers ect. probably 14 inches from top to bottom. Not too mention, tattoo's on women, at least for me, are a turn off... though i can tolerate a tramp stamp  :P.

P.S. If it doesn't look good sagging then it makes a bad tat.
"Words are double edged blades. Only the great and the foolish play with knives." - Kaz the Buddah

"Take off your sandals, for you are posting on holy ground." -  Yahweh Kaz

"Chaos, go to your room!" - Momma Kaz

Fireborn

• Level 9
  • Geniusness Explosion!
    • View Profile
    • Rampant And Rhetoric
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2010, 05:54:43 AM »
I find tatoos distasteful, but I won't argue.  I'll just say that when you get old it's gonna look nasty.

If you can't be dissuaded I'd say go for the one who's power you'd want most (probably Larasium), then its alloy. (Atium, I guess?  ??? )
When to live is to die, and to die is to live, does either really matter?

Patriotic Kaz

• Level 30
  • Antagonist of the Ages
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2010, 08:44:34 PM »
Nope it has 16 alloys to make all the mistings... atium is it's own metal with 16 alloys
"Words are double edged blades. Only the great and the foolish play with knives." - Kaz the Buddah

Creative_Vortx

• Level 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2010, 11:44:49 PM »
I dislike tats. My brother has a rather large shoulder piece of a cross with briers ect. probably 14 inches from top to bottom. Not too mention, tattoo's on women, at least for me, are a turn off... though i can tolerate a tramp stamp  :P.

P.S. If it doesn't look good sagging then it makes a bad tat.
I find tatoos distasteful, but I won't argue.  I'll just say that when you get old it's gonna look nasty.

If you can't be dissuaded I'd say go for the one who's power you'd want most (probably Larasium), then its alloy. (Atium, I guess?  ??? )

It's all good. Everybody has their opinion on everything right? I don't have one yet so maybe i'll dislike it AFTER I get it, I think that is a good idea. :D
Maker of Days - Dubbed so by Miyabi

Recruit of the Omegas.

Patriotic Kaz

• Level 30
  • Antagonist of the Ages
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2010, 04:23:58 AM »
I didn't say don't get one, it's not my body. However you DO want to consider the ramifications it will have professionally. I mean image is everything and if there are any visible tats it will cause problems with certain potential clients.

Fireborn

• Level 9
  • Geniusness Explosion!
    • View Profile
    • Rampant And Rhetoric
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2010, 08:49:10 AM »
I didn't say don't get one, it's not my body. However you DO want to consider the ramifications it will have professionally. I mean image is everything and if there are any visible tats it will cause problems with certain potential clients.
True, but that won't be much of an issue if it's just on his back.

And I know that Atium and Larasium aren't alloys, I was simply saying that they're the closest when it comes to theme.  Each of the other pairs are alloys, whereas these have the common theme of being God Metals.
When to live is to die, and to die is to live, does either really matter?