firstRainbowRose

• Level 18
  • Fell Points: 1
  • So pretty!
    • View Profile
Re: LTUE
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2010, 10:29:47 PM »
I'm up for it if anyone else is.

Actually, if we do this it would have to be after class, which is on thursdays.  But he usually doesn't eat on those days before coming to class, so it might be good.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 12:01:34 PM by firstRainbowRose »
"The custom of royalty in referring to oneself is to naturally employ the royal 'we'.  We are very happy, we are very sad, we are bored and suffer from ennui.  For a royal prince there's no such word as 'me', It's always 'we'.  So rightfully I should be two or three, don't you agree?"

little wilson

• Level 29
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Hero of Ages: Preservation
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2010, 11:15:52 PM »
This looks like it would be a whole ton of fun. I might be able to make it. Maybe. It depends on a lot of things, mostly if I'll have access to a car and what-not.

If I do get to go, I would totally be up for meeting everyone and picking Brandon's and Dan's brains. That would be awesome, in a completely non-zombie sense.
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

firstRainbowRose

• Level 18
  • So pretty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2010, 05:37:25 AM »
Yay!  I'd love it if you could.  Bug chris is my advise, since he's supposed to be coming down.

So, seriously, who all is in/out for picking of brains?  I'm just wanting to see for planning purposes.
"The custom of royalty in referring to oneself is to naturally employ the royal 'we'.  We are very happy, we are very sad, we are bored and suffer from ennui.  For a royal prince there's no such word as 'me', It's always 'we'.  So rightfully I should be two or three, don't you agree?"

ryos

• Level 17
  • The Decemberween Thnikkaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2010, 11:36:12 PM »
Count me out. I'm just…not that much of a fanboy, I guess.  :-\
Eerongal made off with my Fluffy Puff confections.

WriterDan

• Level 11
  • Babble from below, bubbles from above...
    • View Profile
    • Shelfari page
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2010, 10:06:26 PM »
What kind of time frame are we looking at?  I'd like to go, but my wife's busy after like 8pm, so I have to be home with the kids.
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I review books at Elitist Book Reviews.  Check us out.

firstRainbowRose

• Level 18
  • So pretty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2010, 10:10:52 PM »
I'm not sure honestly.  If we do it thursday it would have to be after class, and writing group gets over at around 7:30-ish.