Author Topic: my email  (Read 1784 times)

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • Fell Points: 17
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
my email
« on: July 02, 2004, 10:46:30 AM »
if any of you have tried emailing me in the last couple days you may have noticed it doesn't work. Or, if your cache of it has expired, Mr. Man isn't showing up on the forum.

The server all my stuff is stored on is being moved to California. We were supposed to be back up by last night, but it appears that Zippy was damaged in shipment, and at this point remains broken. I'm not aware of any known ETA yet on it. BUt this has been a hinderance for a couple of things.

It's kind of an "argh" but y'know, whatcha gonna do?

JP Dogberry

• Level 41
  • Fell Points: 9
  • Master of Newbie Slapdown!
    • View Profile
    • Effusive Ambivalence
Re: my email
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2004, 09:00:55 PM »
I'll tell you what I'm gonna do.

I'm gonna go down to Ace Games and Comics, since I was heading down there anyway today. Y'know why? Because it's Free Comic Book Day, that's why! Then, I'm gonna purchase the one remaining Shadowfist "Can of Whup ***" there. Then I'm gonna march down to California, step in the door, and strike a cool pose. Then I say some awesome, Bad *** line like "Yeah, I hear you ain't got my friend SE's files runnin' yet. Yeah, well sounds like a virus to me. You're nothin' but diseases, and I'm the cure!"

Then, I'm gonna open up the can, and bust some mad Kung-fu stylings all over them. Half way through, I'll swicth to some mad breakdance moves, dodging blows, because I'm just that cool. I'll swicth back to mad Kung Fu stylings as the security guards are called.

Then, I'm gonna run up the side of a wall like in the matrix, kick a guard to the head, and take his gun. Then, I switch my mad Kung Fu stylings to mad Gun-Fu stylings. Yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about, one in each hand.

As the bodies pile up, I stand over the battlefield and say "Yeah, I'll be abck tomorrow if you havn't fixed it yet." Then I'm gonna Moonwalk out the door.

*That's* what I'm gonna do.
Go go super JP newbie slapdown force! - Entropy

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • Fell Points: 17
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2004, 10:08:20 PM »
y'know. For soem reason, I don't believe that this will work in any way, shape, or form.

Gemm: Rock & Roll Star; Born to Rock

• Level 57
  • Fell Points: 0
  • I Am Your Worst Nightmare's Dream
    • View Profile
    • Perfect
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2004, 03:41:22 AM »
And I will join you, as Enrico Suave. Shouting off uncensored pan-ams at everyone. Then they will see, truely it is la revolution!
“NOTHING IS TRUE. EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED.”
                William S. Burroughs

“Who needs girls when you’ve got comics?”
                Grant Morrison’s Flex Mentallo

Mad Dr Jeffe

• Level 74
  • Fell Points: 7
  • Devils Advocate General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2004, 04:04:20 AM »
die el puerco die

Its an automated robot. Based on Science!