Poll

Who should be the new Hero of Ages?

little_wilson
5 (50%)
sortitus
5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: November 02, 2009, 01:09:15 AM

Author Topic: Final Elections for the New Hero of Ages  (Read 22764 times)

Chaos

• Administrator
  • Level 36
  • Fell Points: 3
  • The Original Hero of Ages
    • View Profile
    • Eric Lake
Re: Final Elections for the New Hero of Ages
« Reply #105 on: December 23, 2009, 07:19:48 AM »
You got me. My mom is actually Kaz.
www.17thshard.com - The Official Brandon Sanderson Fansite.

Oh SNAP, I'm an Allomancer.

little wilson

• Level 29
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Hero of Ages: Preservation
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #106 on: December 23, 2009, 07:44:05 AM »
You got me. My mom is actually Kaz.

....Well. That explains a lot.

Also, Andrew. Yes. It is ironic. It's also ironic that you should use that word to describe the situation....But the irony doesn't matter...Not really anyway. What does matter is that Hoid being probably Shard-bound won't be able to do anything to us if he doesn't know our true names ( :P ). At least, probably. Because he won't know what to do to us, since he won't know where our powers lie, and what our strengths (and there's a lot of them) and weaknesses (but not so many of these) are. And when our powers are combined, we are practically undefeatable.

You'll just have to take my word for that, since none of you know our real names (although it really wouldn't be too difficult to figure it out. You'd just have to search our posts...We have laid enough clues thus far that I think some of you more astute individuals could piece the puzzle together...). However, if you don't want to search, you can still refer to us by either of our codenames--Awesome (sort) and Awesomer (me) or Ruin and Preservation. Take your pick, but don't mix us up....
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Chaos

• Administrator
  • Level 36
    • View Profile
    • Eric Lake
« Reply #107 on: December 23, 2009, 09:09:52 AM »
I'm Awesomest.

Eerongal

• Level 23
  • That jaunty jackanapes with moxie and pizzazz
    • View Profile
    • Rockin' with the Erock
« Reply #108 on: December 23, 2009, 03:01:58 PM »
Besides, I'm officially throwing my lot in for Zas, and since I also have divine powers

Since everyone appears to have divine powers around here, doesn't that mean there's no one to worship them, which also means that being divine is normal, in addition, with no worshippers, doesn't that generally mean your powers run dry and you run out, since many forms of religion and fantasy and such proclaim that faith in the being is what fuels their powers?

Ya know, just sayin'! :P

And when our powers are combined...

I am captain planet! (sorry, couldn't resist)
[shameless plug]
My site
[/shameless plug]

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-R. Howard

Pie is clearly the most trustworthy. Pie for president. - Me.

Patriotic Kaz

• Level 30
  • Antagonist of the Ages
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 23, 2009, 06:05:21 PM »
No Miyabi is High Clergy for Chaos and Inquisitor leads my Crusadeors....and no one cares about your true names. Do you think it matters if someone knows your name durrring a drive by... i think not... but obliterating you is too easy and of low amusement.

P.S. Chaos is my aunt/ son and i still didn't vote for him
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 06:07:23 PM by Kaz Me Under The Mistletoe »
"Words are double edged blades. Only the great and the foolish play with knives." - Kaz the Buddah

"Take off your sandals, for you are posting on holy ground." -  Yahweh Kaz

"Chaos, go to your room!" - Momma Kaz

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #110 on: December 24, 2009, 03:58:46 AM »
I'm Awesomest.

Actually, Jade already claimed that title....

And Kaz, true names are actually pretty useful. For example, if my true name was Invisibility, said shooter wouldn't be able to see me, and thus wouldn't hit me. If my name were Tardiness, I would arrive late to the bullet (and perhaps I would change my name to Leavenworth....). Or perhaps if my name were Dissension, or something of the like, I would sow dissent in the vehicle, thereby distracting both driver and shooter and making the shooter miss, because of both his distraction and the driver's inattentive driving. Or better yet, if my name was Irony, the bullets would miss me (or hit my bullet-proof vest that I always wear...either way) and ricochet back, hitting the driver square in the head and causing an accident that kills everyone in the vehicle.

Oh, I rather like Irony's outcome. Sounds like fun. :)
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Patriotic Kaz

• Level 30
  • Antagonist of the Ages
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 24, 2009, 05:51:32 AM »
I hate to tell you but if you are named Stonecrusher that DOESN'T give you the ability to crush stone barehanded and neither to any of the other bull crap names. Your power is to preserve and when combined with Ruin's create I however can create AND destroy and it is limitless! You see omnipotence is an awesome ability b/c i can do anything!

"Words are double edged blades. Only the great and the foolish play with knives." - Kaz the Buddah

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #112 on: December 24, 2009, 07:09:56 AM »
No. My power is not to Preserve. That is Preservation's power, however, I am not Preservation, nor is sort Ruin. Perhaps we were Ruin and Preservation when we were first elected, but such is not the case now. You see, we used our powers of creation to adorn ourselves with new names and new powers. Andrew gave this idea his approval. Blame him if you're in disagreement with it.

So basically, we have limitless power in the powers that we have given ourselves which are SO much more Awesome than Ruin and Preservation....In some ways. Even if we've lost our ability to create. At least we can't really destroy either. We can just do loads of awesome....which is awesome.

Therefore, since you cannot control us nor our loads of awesome, you are not omnipotent. Nor are we, but at least you are not either. And since you have referred to yourself as omnipotent many times, and it has now been proven you are liar, I think we can safely assume that you are a deceiver. Perhaps the Great Deceiver, and since you and Chaos have both admitted to being related in some way, shape, or form, he has your evilness as well. Of course, this was a given, since he's a tyrant, but.....whatever. No more will you deceive us. We will not abide it. sort and i will stand against you, striking you down as the heroes of ages we are....

Patriotic Kaz

• Level 30
  • Antagonist of the Ages
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 24, 2009, 06:35:06 PM »
You can't create power.... you were not omnipotent not even together you lose just ask Chaos he knows ALL!!!!

Patriotic Kaz

• Level 30
  • Antagonist of the Ages
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 29, 2009, 01:38:14 AM »
Chaos if you read my signature you will see why you don't make everything public!

Chaos

• Administrator
  • Level 36
    • View Profile
    • Eric Lake
« Reply #115 on: December 30, 2009, 02:33:13 AM »
Wilson, if your powers are no longer the ones the people have granted you, therefore you abusing them.

I move to impeach.

Peter Ahlstrom

• Administrator
  • Level 59
  • Fell Points: 2
  • Assistant to Mr. Sanderson
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 30, 2009, 03:20:08 AM »
Seconded.
All Saiyuki fans should check out Dazzle! Emotionally wrenching action-adventure and quirky humor! (At least read chapter 6 and tell me if you're not hooked.) Volume 10 out now!

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #117 on: December 30, 2009, 05:24:59 AM »
We were running for Heroes of Ages. Not Ruin and Preservation. Our new powers and names do not hinder the duty for which we were elected. They simply give us a different way to carry out that duty. However, do not let this explanation concern you overly much. Our new powers and names have nothing to do with tyranny, nor will we ever abuse our powers like that....Hence, there are no grounds for impeachment, unlike there was for you, my dear tyrant.

Patriotic Kaz

• Level 30
  • Antagonist of the Ages
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 30, 2009, 06:41:04 AM »
There has been a move to impeach and it has been seconded.... I third it which is more or less 1/3 votes which is enough to hold court!!!! I'm making a new thread!