Author Topic: The Lost Room miniseries on Scifi Channel  (Read 2358 times)

Chimera

• Level 31
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Do I look pasty to you?
    • View Profile
The Lost Room miniseries on Scifi Channel
« on: December 12, 2006, 07:11:09 AM »
Watched part one tonight. Anyone else see this? If so, what did you think?

Cool concept--"objects" from a room where something terrible happened have developed unusual properties. There are several people and groups with various intentions trying to track down the objects. By accident, a cop gets a powerful object--the key--and becomes involved.

I'm interested enough to give it two more evenings. Part One repeats tomorrow once, then they're showing Part Two several times, and Part Three will be shown on Wednesday. So, if you missed it, you can still check it out on the Scifi channel.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 08:11:01 AM by Merry Chimeras »
There is just no way you are the pine-scented air. --Billy Collins, "Litany"

Chimera

• Level 31
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Do I look pasty to you?
    • View Profile
Re: The Lost Room miniseries on Scifi Channel
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006, 09:37:42 AM »
This show is really good. Part 2 totally has me hooked. I have a pet theory about what the "prime object" is (I won't say more, in the unlikely case I spoil something for someone who's taped it or something). I'm excited for Part 3 tomorrow and to see if I was right or way, way off (it's that kind of theory).

It seems I'm the only one watching it, though. Oh, well. At least I'm enjoying it!
There is just no way you are the pine-scented air. --Billy Collins, "Litany"

Miyabi

• Level 45
  • Fell Points: 1
  • Simple is the concept of love as eternity.
    • View Profile
Re: The Lost Room miniseries on Scifi Channel
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 05:07:31 AM »

I'm totally going to rez this topic, because I want to know if anyone has seen it.  It is an amazing show.

I watched the entire series with my sister the other night.  Every bit of it was ingeniously done.

**Kind of spoiler, but not really**
My only problem with it was the last episode.  It's like one of those big (what should be) turning moments in a story.  Instead, it ended, which made me sad.
オレは長超猿庁じゃ〜。