Which is better?

Pie!
17 (48.6%)
Cake!
16 (45.7%)
Cheesecake?
2 (5.7%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Pie VS Cake: The Official Thread  (Read 44269 times)

Patriotic Kaz

• Level 30
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Antagonist of the Ages
    • View Profile
Re: Pie VS Cake: The Official Thread
« Reply #270 on: October 17, 2009, 03:15:55 PM »
I don't have english blood what so ever so yes i am insulting YOUR genetics...

(i'm cherokee, crow, predominantly german, & scott-irish and i have my geneology recorded)
"Words are double edged blades. Only the great and the foolish play with knives." - Kaz the Buddah

"Take off your sandals, for you are posting on holy ground." -  Yahweh Kaz

"Chaos, go to your room!" - Momma Kaz

little wilson

• Level 29
  • Hero of Ages: Preservation
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #271 on: October 17, 2009, 05:07:53 PM »
You're also insulting mine. I don't appreciate that. The British are cool. British Ninjas, however, are not, because they are certifiably false.

sort, you're just trying to change history now, aren't you? Changing history and names of ships won't help you convince us British Ninjas are true. It just lets us know that you think you live in some alternate universe...Or something. In this universe, it's the Nina, the Pinta, and the Santa Maria.
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

sortitus

• Level 15
  • MVP of the WORLD
    • View Profile
    • I'll kick you in the face!
« Reply #272 on: October 17, 2009, 06:16:41 PM »
scott-irish
Yeah, Scotland and Ireland are totally not in the British Isles.
You're also insulting mine. I don't appreciate that. The British are cool. British Ninjas, however, are not, because they are certifiably false.
British ninjas are the best of the best. This is why you don't ever see them. Don't mistake the random British people you see wearing ninja suits for ninjas. In Japan, they'll call you a ninja if you have the suit and proper wait-our-turn villain etiquette. Oh, and you have to be enrolled in a martial arts school. In Britain, you have to earn that suit. Ray Park has mad martial arts skills and is still not a Brinja. Yeah. They're that hardcore.
sort, you're just trying to change history now, aren't you? Changing history and names of ships won't help you convince us British Ninjas are true. It just lets us know that you think you live in some alternate universe...Or something. In this universe, it's the Nina, the Pinta, and the Santa Maria.
Oh, I'm sorry, miss history. I won't challenge your worldview with little-known facts about America's colonization. Though I will admit to making a mistake on one of the names. It's "Pinata", not "Pinto".  It would be totally silly to name a ship after a bean or a poorly designed automobile.
Hero of Ages: Impressive Regality Over Niceness, Y'all
좋아! This time with more ecstatic! 좋네!!! I'll say it again in french! Trois fois voiture!!! Ça va. C'est vrai. C'est bien.
High Knight of the Grand Pie of the Holy Order of Pie, The Left Hand of Pie

little wilson

• Level 29
  • Hero of Ages: Preservation
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #273 on: October 17, 2009, 06:36:15 PM »
To give Kaz credit, he never did say British. He said English....So I guess if you don't have English blood, he's not even insulting your genetics. He's still insulting mine though, which is sad, because I, like him, am a cake supporter, and cake supporters should stick together....

Whoa, the Brinja's haven't even accepted Darth Maul into their ranks? Exclusive bunch....Or maybe they just don't like people who've fried themselves in half....I may be able to accept their existence if Ewan McGregor is one of them...Maybe.

Ah. Pinata. I wish you hadn't messed up. I didn't believe you the first time because I couldn't believe they'd name a ship the Pinto....But Pinata makes much more sense. What were those little-known facts you were talking about?
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

sortitus

• Level 15
  • MVP of the WORLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 17, 2009, 07:00:53 PM »
To give Kaz credit, he never did say British. He said English....So I guess if you don't have English blood, he's not even insulting your genetics. He's still insulting mine though, which is sad, because I, like him, am a cake supporter, and cake supporters should stick together....
Of course, it's difficult to say who's English. Just Saxons?
I may be able to accept their existence if Ewan McGregor is one of them...Maybe.
If Ewan McGregor is a Brinja, he has truly mastered the skill of hiding skill. Hensojutsujutsu, as it is called by the Brinja clans.
Ah. Pinata. I wish you hadn't messed up. I didn't believe you the first time because I couldn't believe they'd name a ship the Pinto....But Pinata makes much more sense. What were those little-known facts you were talking about?
Oh, the fact that these ships were British, and their actual names. Stop the Spanish propaganda!
좋아! This time with more ecstatic! 좋네!!! I'll say it again in french! Trois fois voiture!!! Ça va. C'est vrai. C'est bien.

Andrew the Great

• Level 19
  • If that never happened again, it would be too soon
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: October 17, 2009, 08:56:36 PM »
Well I'm mostly Danish and English, so I'm insulting my own forefathers, yes. They'll get over it.

Seriously, I'm much more inclined to believe that the so-called "Brinjas" are non-existent. Honestly, with no major achievements and no one knowing about them, except apparently sortitus, I refuse to believe they are more than a bunch of wanna-be ninjas. I would have made wanna-be plural, but I have no idea how you do that. Wanna-bes? That just looks weird. Hmmm... I shall have to ponder on this. Maybe ask a REAL ninja.
Sign on wall: "We're doing everything we can to get you to the math lab and get you help."
Random girl: "That explains so much about the way my professors have been teaching..."

"Look! I can play Mary had a little lamb on my rape whistle!"

Executor of Chaos' Opinions in the Event of His Absence

sortitus

• Level 15
  • MVP of the WORLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 17, 2009, 10:23:23 PM »
I would have made wanna-be plural, but I have no idea how you do that. Wanna-bes? That just looks weird. Hmmm... I shall have to ponder on this.
In that example, wannabe was an adjective. Perhaps you're looking for "ninja wannabes"?
Maybe ask a REAL ninja.
Good luck finding one. Like quicksilver they are, and nigh impossible to detect in the first place.

On reflection, Ray Park could be a deep-cover Brinja. You know, a Brinja pretending to be a guy who acts like a Brinja but isn't, but actually is one. Those Brinjas are way clever.

Semi-related: my nephew calls Asian pears "ninja pears". It's super-cute, especially since he doesn't say "ninja" right (inja pears :D). My sister got him addicted to them by telling him that they helped me get my ninja skills. Also, I teach him and his little sister how to jump off high things safely and kiai. Good times.

Patriotic Kaz

• Level 30
  • Antagonist of the Ages
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: October 18, 2009, 05:25:44 AM »
i was only insulting your fore fathers if they  were brinjas
"Words are double edged blades. Only the great and the foolish play with knives." - Kaz the Buddah

"Take off your sandals, for you are posting on holy ground." -  Yahweh Kaz

"Chaos, go to your room!" - Momma Kaz