Author Topic: And as the subplots weave...  (Read 2485 times)

mbarker

• Level 7
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
And as the subplots weave...
« on: September 01, 2009, 08:06:10 AM »
We still have mall cop follies and Credomar in my pocket to go, don't we? Which one do you think we'll see next? Tantalizing, isn't it, to know that we're about to start a new stage, but... we still need to go back and fill in the other two threads?

happyman

• Level 17
    • View Profile
Re: And as the subplots weave...
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 04:43:09 PM »
We still have to finish this stage if today's strip is any indicator.

I don't expect it to take too much longer.  I just hope it doesn't bankrupt the Toughs!

I'm betting they will finish getting Schlock etc., back aboard, and then make the next call, which will segue us into the next arc.
Nature hates being reified.

little wilson

• Level 29
  • Hero of Ages: Preservation
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2009, 07:38:17 PM »
Yeah, we'll see a couple more days of Schlock, and then I think we'll move on to Credomar. On Facebook last week, Howard linked to a panel he was working on and it was a scene with Lota and Kevyn....

Granted this could just be far in the future, and we'll be seeing mall cop next, but for some reason I doubt it. It would make sense if mall cop was the most intense of the different jobs...Well, not sense per se, but...it's the one that really shouldn't go wrong, which means that it will be the one to go the most wrong...Plus that's where Tagon is. Something's bound to happen.  :P

EDIT: The facebook link I mentioned is a teaser for the 9/20's Sunday strip:

Quote from: Howard's August 25th status update on Facebook
Sunday strip for 9/20 is inked. Six more rows of inking to do.
What's that? You want a teaser from said inking. Okay, fine. http://yfrog.com/5io4glj
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 07:45:04 PM by little wilson »
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Silk

• Level 31
  • ...no room for someone in second place...
    • View Profile
    • Beyond Impossibility
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 05:10:45 AM »
Yeah, we'll see a couple more days of Schlock, and then I think we'll move on to Credomar.

Got it in one, apparently.