Author Topic: Ted Dekker's New Book Green!!!!!  (Read 1862 times)

croncho6

• Level 1
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Ted Dekker's New Book Green!!!!!
« on: July 18, 2009, 10:39:01 PM »
Has anybody read Ted Dekker's Circle Trilogy?  It's awesome!  And he's actually writing a 4th book!  After all, all good trilogies have 4 books!  :) The 4th book is called Green, and it comes out September 1st!  It's a prequel to the first book and also a sequel to the last book.   It sounds confusing but it's really cool.  It bascially really does make the Circle Series a circle.  If you're interested please go to http://teddekker.com/readgreen/  and also check out some of Ted Dekker's other books.  If you go to that site, please take the time to fill out that form.  It takes all of 30 seconds, and if you don't want to receive e-mails, just uncheck the box.  If you fill out the form, please reference my number 6537.  If you do, I will receive 100 points in my account, which will bring me one step closer to getting my name in Ted's next book and even winning a chance to have lunch with Ted himself!  So please help a fellow reader out and also support Ted's awesome books!  Thanks!

-Brian

WriterDan

• Level 11
  • Babble from below, bubbles from above...
    • View Profile
    • Shelfari page
Re: Ted Dekker's New Book Green!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 04:39:38 PM »
You know, I've only ever tried to read two different books that Dekker had written--one of them was the first book in this Circle "Trilogy"--and it was so horribly written that I didn't get past the third page in either case.  This whole "points" thing really just sounds like a gimmick to me, but with what I've seen of his writing it doesn't surprise me in the least.  Sorry.  I'm going to have to pass on all of the above.
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I review books at Elitist Book Reviews.  Check us out.

croncho6

• Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 05:32:07 PM »
It's actually not a gimmick. I'm actually part of Ted Dekker's street team.  He's actually a huge bestseller and he has a huge fan base. People flew all the way from Norway just to come to his fan convention. Of course Ted was there and he was such a cool person. But I still respect your opinion.

WriterDan

• Level 11
  • Babble from below, bubbles from above...
    • View Profile
    • Shelfari page
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 05:41:35 PM »
Yeah, I know there are lots of people that really like his stuff.  That was one of the reasons why I tried his books in the first place.  Ah well.  Luck to you.
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I review books at Elitist Book Reviews.  Check us out.

croncho6

• Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2009, 06:56:58 PM »